News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Trey's Fall Tour

Started by PhishJY, October 08, 2006, 05:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susep

Quote from: flow00 on November 21, 2006, 08:19:29 PM
OK. That's what I'll do on Thanksgiving. Fuck the feast. I'll wake up, puff and mix some tunes. After I get the munchies, I'll go to McDonalds for some McNuggets.

or go to the local VFW or American Legion for some hot gobble.  This is one day in U.S. culture where even those in object poverty can enjoy an indulgent meal:)

flow00

Quote from: susep73 on November 22, 2006, 08:41:40 AM
or go to the local VFW or American Legion for some hot gobble.  This is one day in U.S. culture where even those in object poverty can enjoy an indulgent meal:)

Actually, I just found a church that is offering free hot meals for everyone, regardless of income. I offered to bring wine, but they said no alcohol. Oh well. I'll need to satisfy my munchies some way.

flow00

Today I've been puffing, digesting turkey and assembling my favorites from Trey's fall tour. I forgot how good some of this tour was. There truly were some great jams, some very emotional. I'll get this posted on etree as soon as I'm finished.

nab

Quote from: flow00 on November 23, 2006, 09:07:55 PM
Today I've been puffing, digesting turkey and assembling my favorites from Trey's fall tour. I forgot how good some of this tour was. There truly were some great jams, some very emotional. I'll get this posted on etree as soon as I'm finished.

Digesting with the turkey, and a lot of new music this week, this tour is starting to grow on me.

susep

Quote from: flow00 on November 23, 2006, 09:07:55 PM

Hey man how's your Trey set coming along?

flow00

It's almost done. Right now I have about two "sets" of 60 minutes apiece. Now I'm trying to figure out what order to put the songs in. I like to have fresh ears each time I listen to the songs.

Casey Lenahan

I wanna download a show from treys fall tour. For thoes of you keeping track, which is the best show so far..
I owe Aug $20

ma215

^^^ I only saw the E-factory but Trey brought the heat all night long. The copy on bt.e.tree.org was a little bassy but it was a very good show if you're looking for one to download.

susep

Quote from: flow00 on November 28, 2006, 10:25:10 PM
It's almost done. Right now I have about two "sets" of 60 minutes apiece. Now I'm trying to figure out what order to put the songs in. I like to have fresh ears each time I listen to the songs.

looking foward to hearing it :mrgreen:  :clap:

Hicks

I wish I was goin' to see Trey tonight.   :cry:

Edit: And by tonight, I mean next Thursday.   :frustrated: :-D
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

hotnanny

Anyone from the Bay Area thinking of going to Humboldt on Wednesday? I have some sick days and think I just might take a few.......

mattstick

I bet the California run is gonna be sick!

Hicks

Quote from: mattstick on December 05, 2006, 01:57:36 PM
I bet the California run is gonna be sick!

No doubt, one state away and I'm stuck here working for the man!   :cry:
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sophist

Quote from: ikki on December 05, 2006, 02:20:53 PM
No doubt, one state away and I'm stuck here working for the man!   :cry:
Gates owns a record store  :wink:  :?
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Hicks

Quote from: phan003 on December 05, 2006, 04:25:53 PM
Gates owns a record store  :wink:  :?

He may not have Bill Gates money, but anybody who makes 50K+ a month (like my boss) is the man in my book.

Someday I hope to be the man too.   :evil: