News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

First to 5,000 posts - JEDIFUNK!!! Congrats!

Started by tet, November 22, 2006, 07:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Badge?  You'll be lucky to get a crappy plaque!!!   :wink:

Congrats Matt!   :beers:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

nab

A plaque would be cool, but I was thinking something along the lines of a patch.

rowjimmy

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

tet

oh, i forgot to mention, we are now charging $1/post, effective retroactively as well. 

congrats, to us and to you!   :beers:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

sophist

put that shit on my tab.

after reviewing the stats, I can say with the utmost confidence, that I got

NEXT
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Hicks

Do I get a commerative roach clip or something for being in the top ten posters?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sophist

This post will be 4323.  5000-4323=677 posts remaining.  I'm averaging 7.375 posts/day.  That puts me at 90-91 days out.   :-o

*takes deep breath
*puts on arm bands and wrist brace

August

fauxpax had a nice average for a while...........

a

sophist

yea, it was like 15/day or something like that. 

His was due to that Anchorman thread, he had the majority of the posts in it. 

found it:
http://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,2661.msg25048.html#msg25048

if anyone cares to reread one of the best examples of post whoring in Paug history.   

susep

Quote from: phan003 on April 12, 2007, 11:15:42 AM
This post will be 4323.  5000-4323=677 posts remaining.  I'm averaging 7.375 posts/day.  That puts me at 90-91 days out.   :-o

*takes deep breath
*puts on arm bands and wrist brace

I may have to step it up phan just to trip you out. :wink:

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

August

sophist

Quote from: susep73 on April 12, 2007, 11:38:10 AM
I may have to step it up phan just to trip you out. :wink:

:lol:

If that happens I'll just start posting random words in threads.   :-P

August

I wonder what the "REAL" post counts would be if we got rid of both "fake setlists" games.

1-Jedi
2-Me

everyone else.
a