News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

First to 5,000 posts - JEDIFUNK!!! Congrats!

Started by tet, November 22, 2006, 07:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

August

jedifunk

really?? i thought that was just the fish skins i left in the trash for all of last week... but, sniff, sniff.... maybe... sniff... you're right... it does kinda have that jealousy aroma.
;)
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

rowjimmy

Weird how it flares up periodically...

Like a hemorrhoid.

antelope19

Quote from: August on May 21, 2007, 10:36:12 AM
this thread stinks of jealousy.
a
Quote from: jedifunk on May 21, 2007, 11:00:34 AM
really?? i thought that was just the fish skins i left in the trash for all of last week... but, sniff, sniff.... maybe... sniff... you're right... it does kinda have that jealousy aroma.
;)
Quote from: rowjimmy on May 21, 2007, 11:09:06 AM
Weird how it flares up periodically...

Like a hemorrhoid.

Oh yeah, congrats fellas!  You're all bigger internet dorks than the rest of us!   :-D :-P
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

thechad

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 21, 2007, 07:45:55 AM
Step up and maybe you could make it before the decade is over.

I don't have that kind of time.

Quote from: antelope19 on May 21, 2007, 11:27:39 AM
Oh yeah, congrats fellas!  You're all bigger internet dorks than the rest of us!   :-D :-P

Yeah, what he said.   :-P
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

rowjimmy

Yeah, it sucks getting paid for all of this time...
:-P

thechad

That's the kind of job I need, not one were I actually have to do stuff.  8-)
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

rowjimmy

Oh, I do stuff...
I'm a multitasking machine.

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 21, 2007, 12:30:35 PM
Oh, I do stuff...
I'm a multitasking machine.

:-D I must say your dedication is impressive, with the mobile week4paug on the cell and all.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

I don't have a job yet, but I predict that once I get my degree, my posts/day will decrease.  Hopefully I'll break 5000 by then.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

VA $l!m

this whole postwhoring//job dicotomy thing is all very intriguing. :roll:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

jedifunk

there's a big difference between posting a lot and post whoring.... i think RJ simply posts ALOT, whereas faux used to post whore...

and i think that the setlist thread are simply a vehicle for post whoring (as are several other threads here).

but i could care less about either one now that I'm not #1 ;) :roll:
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

The setlist threads are fun.
:P