News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

To the mystery person who smites me daily

Started by sophist, November 26, 2006, 03:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

Thank you.
I'm glad you feel the need to express the fact that you disagree with me (even on days when I don't post), but never reveal why you disagree.  My last post (prior to today was before wednesday) and I'm losing karma daily for no real reason. 

Thank you.
For holding a grudge on the internet

this beers for you mr. or ms/mrs. smite person  :beers:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mattstick

Dude, the karma meter is BS - don't even pay attention to it.

(but feel free to +k me for making you feel better)  :-D

VA $l!m

thats funny... i just saw this post, when i was pondering the random smite i got today.

i got 1 guess... maybe 2.

and if its b/c i make retarded drunk posts, than i hope i go -1 zillion.
drunk posting is highly underated, IMO!!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

sophist

are you saying its broken?  I haven't seen anyone else's decrease on a daily basis.  you can have all the karma you want from me. 

have some for replying to this post.

K+ for matt, slim
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

VA $l!m

Quote from: mattstick on November 26, 2006, 03:27:52 PM
Dude, the karma meter is BS - don't even pay attention to it.

come to think of it, why the f--- would we have a smite button anyway.

the whole thing would be much more positive and serve the same purpose if people just got applauded.

the whole smite thing is meaningless negativism.

mattstick

No, it's not broken, it's just random.  I can post the coolest shit and not get any, then post some random dumb joke I got in an email and get lots.

We were better off without it, imo.

If it were "accurate" tet & guyforget would have like +500 for keeping this place up and running.

sophist

I agree slim, I like the concept of praising someone, but I don't see the point in smiting someone unless they confess to a murder (which would never happen here) or some other inhumane act, but no one here is like that.  We disagree on things, and still respect each other.

QuoteIf it were "accurate" tet & guyforget would have like +500 for keeping this place up and running.
sounds like a conspiracy to bring down aug's stats  :evil:

tet

i can't eliminate the ability to smite in the system, but i set the smite text to equal a blank space.  so, no more smiting.   :mrgreen:

i'll remove the 21 smites you have against your account, phan

EDIT:  removing smites from others that have an inordinately high amount of smites.  if you want your removed, just let me know...  mattstick and slim have just be cleared.  should have done this from the start!!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mattstick

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mattstick

VA $l!m

Quote from: tet on November 26, 2006, 04:17:58 PM
i can't eliminate the ability to smite in the system, but i set the smite text to equal a blank space.  so, no more smiting.   :mrgreen:

i'll remove the 21 smites you have against your account, phan

EDIT:  removing smites from others that have an inordinately high amount of smites.  if you want your removed, just let me know...  mattstick and slim have just be cleared.  should have done this from the start!!

cool man.
i believe some +K is in order.
8-)
:clap:

susep

Quote from: tet on November 26, 2006, 04:17:58 PM

Could you check out mine also :oops:

mattstick

Quote from: tet on November 26, 2006, 04:21:39 PM
you had in the teens, they're gone now.

I wonder how many of those were for dissin' the Black Crowes & Chris Robinson  :-D :-D

August

i have a mystery smiter, too.
believe it, or not.
a