News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Best sources for 6-10-95, 12-4-99? (for DVD transfer)

Started by zappa4ever, December 04, 2006, 03:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zappa4ever

Hey all,

Apparently I've got a couple of uncirculated videos, 6-10-95 Red Rocks (set II+E) and 12-4-99 Cinci (complete)

Was wondering if anybody out there with multiple sources of these can shed some light on what they think is the best source(s) for these 2 shows, THANKS!  :beers: 

I'm planning on sending these out to get transfered soon.

QuotePhish 06/10/95 Red Rocks Ampitheatre, Morrison, CO

Set II
Maze, Fee, Uncle Pen, Mike's Song-> I am Hydrogen-> Weekapaug Groove, Amazing Grace, Sample in a Jar
E: A Day in the Life**

Comment
* Contained 'Thank You Falettinme Be Mice Elf Again' tease. ** First time played.

Sources:
(612) Phish: Schoeps CMC5/mk4 > Aerco > Casio DAR-100; DA-20mkII > Audio Magic Presto II > ZA2 > Soundforge > CDWav > SHN;?Transferred by Eric McRoberts
(8854) Phish: AKG 398 > Oade M118 > Sony SBM-1 > Sony D7; D8 > HHb Burn It > CDR > EAC > CDWav > mkwACT > SHN; Taped and transferred to CDR by "Meatball"; SHN Conversion by Adam Heckelsmiller
(20252) Phish: Microtech Gefell m270 (8' spread) > Oade M148 > Oade mod. Panasonic SV-250; Panasonic SV-3800 > DAW (via SEKD card) > DSP > CDR > HD > mkwACT > SHN; Taped by The Oade Brothers
(24670) Phish: B+K 4006 (7' high, 5' spread) > Lunatec 316 > Panasonic SV250; SV3800 > RME Multiface > WaveLab > CDWav > FLAC; Taped by Marc Nutter; Transferred by Phil Lucks

QuotePhish 12/04/99 Firstar Center, Cincinnati, OH

Set I
Heavy Things, Simple, Ya Mar, Guyute, Tweezer > Dirt, Loving Cup
Set II
Down With Disease, Split Open and Melt, Moma Dance, Farmhouse, The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday > Avenu Malkenu > The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday, When the Circus Comes, David Bowie
E: Julius, Tweezer Reprise

Sources:
(906 ) Phish: Nakamichi 300 Guns -> SBM-1 -> D8 by P. Delgado; D8 -> Montego II digi I/O -> CDWAV by D. Nawrocki
(907) Phish: Schoeps CMC641> Lunatec V2> Apogee A/D1000> DA-P1> Phillips 870> DAE w/EAC (checked with Hexedit)> CDWAV> Cooledit> CDRWIN> CD-R; via S. Cardner (Gwilada) to PCP; with 11/2/96 radio set filler (pre-FM SBD> DAT> CD-R); (note don't have filler md5s here)
(908) Phish: akg460-> sonym1-> cdr; d1 80 min; via J. Lunz?
(35173) Phish: B&K 4011's > Eaa-PSP2 > A/D 1000 > M1 @ 44.1; Fostex D5 > vx Pocket 440 > Toshiba 3480ct > Wavelab 4.0 > Cd Wave > Flac; Taped by Tom Kingston

sophist

Please,
No Public Grovels for these DVD's
and
No links to Download these DVD's

Thank you.

zappa4ever,
thank you for taking the time to upgrade the videos. 

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mattstick

I like the Nutter B&K of 6/10/95

and the Schoeps of 12/4/99

zappa4ever

Thanks for the input mattstick!

Would love to hear more opinions; btw you don't have to have all the sources, would like to hear opinions on any sources you do have to help make a decision

disco

nutter's sources are usually solid, that one gets my vote too, not sure for 12-4-99.
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..