News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Big" Phish announcement on Friday

Started by mattstick, December 13, 2006, 06:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: jedifunk on December 14, 2006, 04:48:24 PM
so what difference does that make?

I'm sure Sofi's happy that she doesn't have to put up with his lip any longer  :samurai:

tet

page didn't speak a word before they broke up either...  i don't get it...

and Cypress DVDs would force me to replace the pair of pants i'm wearing right now as well as every pair of pants i put on until the DVDs have arrived and are watched... a brazillion times...   :banana:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Marmar

Well......simply means he is the only one who hasn't said anything about getting back with the rest of them...........

A friend of mine spent the night in a local bar with Fishman recently......they got to talking, and well......I'm not gonna play the telephone game, but some of the things I heard about were quite "interesting" to say the least......

Personally.....

I think it's going to be a release.......or some announcement of philanthropy.....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

nab

Now I think I'm crossing my fingers for NYE 96.

rowjimmy

I have a friend who has discussed Phish and its possible futures with Page.

Oh and the crack about Sofi... That's rough. Page is constantly shuttling back & forth tween Miami and NYC to see his kid...

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 14, 2006, 05:04:01 PM
I have a friend who has discussed Phish and its possible futures with Page.

Oh and the crack about Sofi... That's rough. Page is constantly shuttling back & forth tween Miami and NYC to see his kid...

Shit.  I had no idea her and the child lived so far away.  I figured she was still in the northeast.

At least he can't bitch about it :P

rowjimmy

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 14, 2006, 05:09:27 PM
Page is the one in Miami.

I wonder if he ever pretends he's Crocket?  I know I would if I was in Miami with a large amount of expendable loot!

Marmar

well......if they *did* tour again, he'd get more chances considering the amount they play in the northeast.....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: Marmar on December 14, 2006, 05:12:18 PM
well......if they *did* tour again, he'd get more chances considering the amount they play in the northeast.....

Haha.

And August would get more chances at that Crimes of the Mind reunion that we all know he has wet dreams about  :beers:

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: Marmar on December 14, 2006, 05:12:18 PM

That is a good observation.  I'm sending a letter to Sofi right now asking if she'll consider moving to Denver  :-D

August

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on December 14, 2006, 05:14:46 PM
Haha.

And August would get more chances at that Crimes of the Mind reunion that we all know he has wet dreams about  :beers:

yo, when i saw The Dude on the Crimes of the Mind tour, Fishman came out.
that's all i'm saying...
a

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: august on December 14, 2006, 05:20:46 PM
that's all i'm saying...
a

That settles it.

The announcement tommorrow is for the long awaited followup to Crimes of the Mind!

I HOPE THEY PLAY CHARLOTTE!

VA $l!m

Quote from: august on December 14, 2006, 05:20:46 PM
that's all i'm saying...
a
:lol:

thats funny... must've been the show before i saw or somethin, b/c there were HUGE rumors that he would be at the Richmond show, but no dice.

shit was at old school TWISTERs, on eof the best old bars in rich, the only BAr my old high school band ever successfully played... so in a sense i 'shared the stage' with the dude!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

rowjimmy