News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Thats the cd+dvd+t-shirt that's $45...

antelope19

Have fun!  Wish I could join you....
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Poster Nutbag

possibly -  DSO 9/23, Flagstaff,Az
              Santana 9/27 Phoenix,Az or Michael Franti w/spearhead 9/27 Flagstaff,Az.

definitely - Lotus/BLVD 10/14 Flagstaff,AZ
              Keller,Mosely,Droll & Sipe  10/17 Tempe,Az.
              STS9 10/24 Tempe,Az

Man when they come they come... A 4 week extravaganza!!!  :-D  :banana:  :clap:
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

danje

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 15, 2008, 10:26:57 PM
Tomorrow...

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 21, 2008, 12:12:43 PM

Thanks to antelope for the headsup... This is right in my town so I'm there.

QuoteDon’t Miss the Boat! KW with Moseley, Droll and Sipe….

Keller Williams announces a very special intimate riverboat performance with Moseley, Droll and Sipe. The cruise departs at 6:00 PM sharp on Tuesday, September 16 from the Fredericksburg City Docks (at the lower end of Sophia Street in downtown Fredericksburg). The “three hour tour” aboard the paddle wheel boat named 'City of Fredericksburg' will troll the historic Rappahannock River while Keller with Moseley, Droll and Sipe play a very special acoustic show. Space is very limited and tickets will go fast. Cost is $40 per person and includes an autographed copy of Keller’s new album, Live, as well as a KW t-shirt (a $45 retail value). There will be no refunds for people who miss the boat.
Visit www.tangiercruise.com for more information on the boat.

http://kellerwilliams. baselineticketing. com/

Keller Williams with Moseley, Droll - ACOUSTIC
Tuesday, September 16 / Fredericksburg, VA
$40 / 21+ / Board boat at 6 pm, show 7-9 pm
Everyone who buys a ticket will also receive an autographed copy of LIVE (2CDs + DVD) and a t-shirt at the show.

That looks awesome. Seen them twice this year and they're definitely a good show.

rowjimmy

Quote from: danje on September 15, 2008, 11:21:22 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on September 15, 2008, 10:26:57 PM
Tomorrow...

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 21, 2008, 12:12:43 PM

Thanks to antelope for the headsup... This is right in my town so I'm there.

QuoteDon’t Miss the Boat! KW with Moseley, Droll and Sipe….

Keller Williams announces a very special intimate riverboat performance with Moseley, Droll and Sipe. The cruise departs at 6:00 PM sharp on Tuesday, September 16 from the Fredericksburg City Docks (at the lower end of Sophia Street in downtown Fredericksburg). The “three hour tour” aboard the paddle wheel boat named 'City of Fredericksburg' will troll the historic Rappahannock River while Keller with Moseley, Droll and Sipe play a very special acoustic show. Space is very limited and tickets will go fast. Cost is $40 per person and includes an autographed copy of Keller’s new album, Live, as well as a KW t-shirt (a $45 retail value). There will be no refunds for people who miss the boat.
Visit www.tangiercruise.com for more information on the boat.

http://kellerwilliams. baselineticketing. com/

Keller Williams with Moseley, Droll - ACOUSTIC
Tuesday, September 16 / Fredericksburg, VA
$40 / 21+ / Board boat at 6 pm, show 7-9 pm
Everyone who buys a ticket will also receive an autographed copy of LIVE (2CDs + DVD) and a t-shirt at the show.

That looks awesome. Seen them twice this year and they're definitely a good show.

It was awesome.
http://week4paug.net/index.php?topic=4433.msg185384

blatboom

I'm flying out on Friday to see Sigur Ros at Red Rocks and the Great Saltair in SLC.  My first time seeing them & my first trip to RR.  and I must say I haven't been this stoked for a concert since 1/2/03.

rowjimmy

Quote from: blatboom on September 24, 2008, 11:47:28 AM
I'm flying out on Friday to see Sigur Ros at Red Rocks and the Great Saltair in SLC.  My first time seeing them & my first trip to RR.  and I must say I haven't been this stoked for a concert since 1/2/03.

Lucky

gimmetela

bassnectar for halloween.  unless i'm in arkansas by then.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: blatboom on September 24, 2008, 11:47:28 AM

damn gina.

have a blast!!
i'm jealous, too :)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

JimmyWilson

gimmetela

redrum

Quote from: JimmyWilson on September 24, 2008, 05:15:51 PM
People Under the Stairs tonight

dude, post more.

i like to see BL4Z1NGH0MeR.

:mrgreen:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Blaise

Quote from: gimmetela on September 24, 2008, 12:59:28 PM
bassnectar for halloween.  unless i'm in arkansas by then.

I hope you have fun but I can't stand bassnectar anymore. Shudders to think about. Where is this though?

Quote from: JimmyWilson on September 24, 2008, 05:15:51 PM
People Under the Stairs tonight

I used to love these guys back in the day. I am def putting some on (if they are still on my ipod) on my car ride home. I could really use the laid back beats of puts.

antelope19

Damn, I totally forgot that the Allmans and Phil and Friends were coming to Merriweather next Tuesday!  I'm probably gonna end up going solo.  Anyone care to join???  You got a place to crash after the show!  Seriously.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mattstick