News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

FORECASTLE Festival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rawk:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

PIE-GUY

I think I'm gonna go see Eat a Peach tonight at the Tiniest Bar in Texas. They're an Allman Bros tribute band - my buddy plays slide guitar (the Duane role, if you will).
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

kellerb

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 10, 2009, 01:39:49 PM
I think I'm gonna go see Eat a Peach tonight at the Tiniest Bar in Texas. They're an Allman Bros tribute band - my buddy plays slide guitar (the Duane role, if you will).

I assume the Tiniest Bar in Texas is still of above-average size for a bar anywhere else.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: kellerb on July 10, 2009, 01:48:28 PM

I assume the Tiniest Bar in Texas is still of above-average size for a bar anywhere else.

No - it is indeed very small. Fortunately, the stage is outside with a bunch of picnic tables. The bar inside may be the smallest bar I have ever seen.

inourdr

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 10, 2009, 02:02:07 PM

No - it is indeed very small. Fortunately, the stage is outside with a bunch of picnic tables. The bar inside may be the smallest bar I have ever seen.

If your ever in Colroado Springs check out Sams Bar. It's Approx 1oo Sq. feet. Room for a bar tender and about 5 peeps.

fauxpaxfauxreal

These ladies, tonight at the evening muse.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 10, 2009, 02:02:07 PM

i know a bar in ohio.
it's two trailers put together..... long side by longside...
big spot for bikers...

lots of fires and cornhole (aka bags) at this spot.
right along the ohio river.

small SMALL place.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

PIE-GUY

Didn't end up going to see my buddy play... they were scheduled to go on at 8pm and it was still 101, so I bagged it.

That means the next "upcoming show" for me will be Tortoise at the Mohawk on Wed. Sweet!

cleech74

Ween.  Tonight, RamsHead Live. :evil:
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

JPhishman

Just threw down my camp for the 8th annual NW String Summit @ Hornings Hideout and had to come home (about a 35 min drive) for work tomorrow. This will be my 4th consecutive. I'll get back in there tomorrow in plenty of time to reunite with some great friends at our camp and see Danny Barnes and the Bad Livers before Yonder Mountain. I've always spent Thurs night in there, but I am in all possible days off work for Phish mode indefinitely. I love Hornings, it just feels like home. Anyone else attending/ed this event?  :rockout:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

gah

07/30 G. Love and the Special Sauce

07/31 - 08/02 Bayou Boogaloo and Cajun Festival with Marc Broussard, Anders Osbourne, the Radiators, Dr. John, Bonerama, Little Feat, and several local bands. One of my favorite weekends of the entire year here in Norfolk. Takes place in a park right on the water, 5 min bike ride from my house...our own mini Jazzfest. It's only Monday and I am already getting so excited for it!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

antelope19

Quote from: goodabouthood on July 27, 2009, 12:17:46 PM

07/31 - 08/02 Bayou Boogaloo and Cajun Festival with Marc Broussard, Anders Osbourne, the Radiators, Dr. John, Bonerama, Little Feat, and several local bands. One of my favorite weekends of the entire year here in Norfolk. Takes place in a park right on the water, 5 min bike ride from my house...out own mini Jazzfest. It's only Monday and I am already getting so excited for it!

Nice!  That looks like alot of fun. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

gah

Quote from: antelope19 on July 27, 2009, 12:18:40 PM

07/31 - 08/02 Bayou Boogaloo and Cajun Festival with Marc Broussard, Anders Osbourne, the Radiators, Dr. John, Bonerama, Little Feat, and several local bands. One of my favorite weekends of the entire year here in Norfolk. Takes place in a park right on the water, 5 min bike ride from my house...out own mini Jazzfest. It's only Monday and I am already getting so excited for it!

Yeah man, and the food is awesome too! And it's only $20 for a 3 day pass.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: antelope19 on July 27, 2009, 12:18:40 PM

If I lived anywhere near that, I would be there in a flash! Enjoy!