News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

DISCO BISCUITS

Started by woodsyn2o, April 24, 2007, 08:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluecaravan521

joe russo is a beast on drums, but i cant imagine him playing with them... is his electron project more trance influenced than the duo?
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

Blaise

Electron is still sort of "trancey" in a certain regard, their guitarist is from brothers past, so more indie. Although definetly not as much as tdb. Try "this is electron: for a sample.

Russo has played with the biscuits. 09/13/05 Spirit Nightclub, New York, NY
Set I: Voices Insane1, Little Shimmy In A Conga Line1, Svenghali1 2, Confrontation2, Three Wishes2, Helicopters2
Encore: Bazaar Escape1

1 with Mike Greenfield on drums
2 with Joe Russo on drums

It was between him and allen from what I understand with greenfield a close 3rd when it was all said and done. If Russo would have put tdb over the duo I seriously believe he would be their drummer right now. Russo has also played with Conspirator in Chicago and elsehwere I believe

Red Sea Pedestrian

Russo choosing tdb over the duo would be a crime against music.

bluecaravan521

Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

Blaise

I certainly wouldn't lock him up over that decision, it would have made me more excited for the 2.0 biscuits.

Their extracirricular activies would have probalbly aligned pretty well...

woodsyn2o

Quote from: Blaise on May 25, 2007, 04:32:03 PM
Don't fret boba, There is a reason drugs always get mentioned when talking about the biscuits...

This IS a stupid question, but where is the "armpit", I'm assuming somewhere southern but I don't know..

Go to camp this year....I'll be there ragin it "magner side"...
ha ha

and we all know the reason. cuz everyone is getting down. i will be raging at camp also. but i am more stoked for sts9 my self.

peace
woodsy

Casey Lenahan

agreed sts9 is the highlight of camp or Hallucinogen in DUB
I owe Aug $20

Blaise

THE BAYS is what has got me really excited.

Honestly, the lineup for camp is the best of the summer imo.

Casey Lenahan

i just hate the whole bisco scene tho, i see some of those douche bags walking around and i wanna spear them to the ground and take their stupid wrap.
I owe Aug $20

Blaise

Tribe kids are the worst when it comes to wraps, lrg, and all the other "fly" gear in order to be as heady as possible. I can't do it, in that or the bisco scene. I swear, 75% of the random banter or conversations I hear in either scene is about crystals and rocks to make wraps with. I enjoy the beauty of certain rocks as much as anyone but I'm not about to buy or make a huge deal about some tourmaline or some other semi-precious stone.

Gumbo72203

I have no idea what the hell you guys are talking about.  wraps?  lrg?  wtf?

I just want to know where I can get some (fairly clean) ecstasy or molly.  (because EVERYBODY knows they are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS........ :roll:)

im actually serious.
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

rowjimmy

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 14, 2007, 11:03:54 PM

I just want to know where I can get some (fairly clean) ecstasy or molly.  (because EVERYBODY knows they are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS........ :roll:)

im actually serious.

funny how it all comes back to the drugs...  :roll:

sophist

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 14, 2007, 11:03:54 PM

im actually serious.
ecstasy and clean in the same sentence is like having herpes and enjoyable in the same sentence
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Casey Lenahan

HAHAHA  :lol: +k for that one
I owe Aug $20

Jesso666

When it comes to the matter of Biscuits, I prefer  :banana: King Biscuit Time :banana: check em out if you haven't heard them!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: