News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

DISCO BISCUITS

Started by woodsyn2o, April 24, 2007, 08:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haleakalari

Quote from: Blaise on July 10, 2007, 09:23:01 AM
Tribe kids are the worst when it comes to wraps, lrg, and all the other "fly" gear in order to be as heady as possible. I can't do it, in that or the bisco scene. I swear, 75% of the random banter or conversations I hear in either scene is about crystals and rocks to make wraps with. I enjoy the beauty of certain rocks as much as anyone but I'm not about to buy or make a huge deal about some tourmaline or some other semi-precious stone.

hah. the random & exaggerated shit i have heard about rocks at biscuits shows is great;

"my friend found this while hiking in the appalachians, it kept him warm in the snow, like he didn't get frost-bite or anything, it's a realllly powerful crystal... maybe for a ten strip?"

stuff like that just warms my heart...
The bemonstering of your ganache awaits!

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

thechad

That's the most ridiculous thing that I think I have ever heard.  And I don't know which is more so, that fact that some one would say something like that, or that some one believed it.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

haleakalari

just something i overheard outside of a biscuits show at b.b. king's. hopefully the kid with the ten strip didn't buy into it... although he may have, as the chick with the crystal was pretty cute.

fauxpaxfauxreal

That was me that you heard, yes the crystal did keep me warm, and the ten strip was as delicious and fluffy as promised.

Sorry that your hateorade ran out of electrolytes, but I bet you're regretting the doubt that you had in my sweet ass krystal from the get go.

Thanks a lot for reading this message of hope, peace and love.

-mateo

Gumbo72203

???

Btw, the Bisco set from Langerado '06 is pretty fuckin sweet.  Really tight, concise jamming.  Great versions of Astronaut and the I-Man > Cyclone > I-Man is SICK
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Casey Lenahan

the 5.21 show from mr smalls in pittsburgh is tied with the best show in the spring run. they did a lot of shit they used to do back in the day and a unique set list. I still think the 5.20 buffalo show is still the top spot

05/21/07 Mr. Small's Theatre, Millvale, PA
Set I: Run Like Hell> Strobelights and Martinis, Pilin' It High1> Svenghali2> Munchkin Invasion3> Pilin' It High1
Set II: Jam4> Svenghali> Jigsaw Earth5> Orch Theme> Jigsaw Earth6> Magellan4
Encore: The Safety Dance7> Run Like Hell

1 Perfume Version
2 Dyslexic
3 Unfinished; with 'Basis for a Day' Fakeout
4 With 'Billie Jean' jam
5 Middle section
6 End>Beginning
7 Proceeded by 'Batman Theme' jam
I owe Aug $20

Red Sea Pedestrian

You see, when people talk about them like that, it makes me want to give them another chance. And then I see the scars on my wrists from the last time I listened to them, and I know that that will be a bad idea.

haleakalari

faux, i bestow upon you a 7. thanks for the decent chuckle :]

Casey Lenahan

Quote from: Red Sea Pedestrian on July 24, 2007, 08:37:51 AM
You see, when people talk about them like that, it makes me want to give them another chance. And then I see the scars on my wrists from the last time I listened to them, and I know that that will be a bad idea.

Hey Red Sea if i were you i would just go to Camp. because during the 5.21 show they said that all the songs played today are contenders to be played at Camp, so what im thinking is their going to do some kind of crazy setlist like they used to do with all the Inv>middle>beg>end>dys. just a heads up
I owe Aug $20

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: Red Sea Pedestrian on July 24, 2007, 08:37:51 AM

Shit.  You really take oomtsa music seriously!

Red Sea Pedestrian

Quote from: tehdead on July 24, 2007, 03:39:18 PM
Hey Red Sea if i were you i would just go to Camp. because during the 5.21 show they said that all the songs played today are contenders to be played at Camp, so what im thinking is their going to do some kind of crazy setlist like they used to do with all the Inv>middle>beg>end>dys. just a heads up

Camp? What kind of camp? Keep in mind I will never SEE them live, since I live on the other side of the fucking world.

Casey Lenahan

o yeah
Camp Bisco

http://campbisco.net/

all the info is there
I owe Aug $20

Blaise

Oh ya, I'll be at camp in full effect.

THE BAYS!! I shouldn't have to say anymore, first US show.

Red Sea Pedestrian

Quote from: tehdead on July 25, 2007, 05:30:53 AM
o yeah
Camp Bisco

http://campbisco.net/

all the info is there

Infected Mushroom, representin' from the Holy Land.