News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

DISCO BISCUITS

Started by woodsyn2o, April 24, 2007, 08:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 07, 2007, 09:30:04 AM
That's a trick question, right?

Can the 'paug create a boulder even the 'paug can't lift?

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Now, I'm just confused :?

Blaise

Quote from: phan003 on September 07, 2007, 09:02:24 AM
I dunno about that, most likely a misunderstanding.   :-D
I don't understand the shirt you bought, is bisco playing a big show in chicago? 

They are playing here on 10/18 but otherwise my shirt refers to the city I live in and my love of "hatin". In general, there are places, people, and scenes that receive and give more hate then the norm. Imo chicago is one (I can't speak for many other places, my only other home was madison which is not for haters) and the bisco scene in general atracts and gives out a lot of hate. Bisco is a band people love to hate because they are very polarizing and are one of the most hit or miss bands around. I have walked away from shows with my jaw on the floor and even more shows saying that was the worst bisco show I have ever seen. Furthermore, there isn't a clear concesus on what is bad or good because many people like the bands for very different reason, such as the untz/rock/or composition pieces/whatever.

Frankly, this isn't a bisco board and I don;t expect anything from anyone here or anywhere else. I hear more shit talkin bout the biscuits on pt bisco then here. Who gives a shit if people rip on the biscuits, they are easy targets at time, and I have traveled 13+ hrs and flown to see their shows. Perosnally, I enjoy the hatin as long as people don;t take themselves too seriously, can take a joke, and can shit talk back instead of gettin all offended (including bringing up old remarks about gay shit, literally). If you want to be all blindly positive and never deal with criticism, go to the lowdown (sts9 board) where any negative comment gets you jumped by everyone. Poeple are pretty sarcastic here and should be taken as such...

fauxpaxfauxreal

Sorry, the whole gay thing was my fault.

I invented gays and gay bashing to further my own agenda...

...threadjacking the Bisco thread in the name of the Biscuits!

Bobafett

Caterpillar.  The Very Moon.  Astronaut. Ro-sham-bo.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Gumbo72203

Astronaut is a sick song.

the first time i saw them was the first night of their NYE '04 run, and they encored with Astronaut > Run Like Hell (unfinished) > Astronaut, and it was BEYOND sick.  i've never in my life felt a metaphysical explosion of energy the way the Palace exploded at the moment Barber busted into the Run Like Hell riff....  i wish i could go back there.......
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Bobafett

Have you heard the Baldheaded Eggmen set from jamcruise?   I think its UM and tDB, all Floyd covers.  Man they are tight.  And yeah, i have the Tranceformation show from 05? and it goes like Astronaut-> 3. Shem-Rah Boo->(1) 4. Astronaut-> 5. Stone-> 6. The Devil's Waltz->  its one of two shows i got, and i love to put it on and do mindless cleaning...i really dig Stone too.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Casey Lenahan

you guys hear any of camp yet?

the rainbow song > spacebird is outta this world as well as the Papercut > Sound One

also the 5.21 buffalo show 2nd set is the hottest bisco of 07
I owe Aug $20

kellerb

Quote from: Blaise on September 07, 2007, 11:08:37 AM
They are playing here on 10/18 but otherwise my shirt refers to the city I live in and my love of "hatin".

If you'll excuse me, I have to go home and put some water in buck-nasty's momma's dish.

Gumbo72203

just got my ticket for Albany today.  anyone else goin? 

hmmm....  i'm callin a first set Morph Dusseldorph and Kitchen Mitts.  any guesses on which Pink Floyd song they'll encore with?

%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Casey Lenahan

im just hitting up the last show of the tour 11.4 in Buffalo, which by the way will be the best show of the tour again!  :clap:

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 10, 2007, 12:16:27 AM
just got my ticket for Albany today.  anyone else goin? 

hmmm....  i'm callin a first set Morph Dusseldorph and Kitchen Mitts.  any guesses on which Pink Floyd song they'll encore with?

Run Like Hell
I owe Aug $20

Bobafett

pigs on the wing. :-o
~or~
Have a cigar

fauxpaxfauxreal

Gumbo72203

Quote from: tehdead on September 10, 2007, 02:54:40 AM
Run Like Hell

Quote from: Bobafett on September 10, 2007, 11:29:57 AM
pigs on the wing. :-o
~or~
Have a cigar

haha...  i should have included more information.  The last 2 Albany shows were Run Like Hell and Have A Cigar, respectively.  haha. 

I'll take me a Pigs on the Wing.  I'm not sure if they've ever even played Comfortably Numb before, but that would be sick as well. 

I'm holding out for Dogs, Pigs, or Sheep, even though I know I'll be holding for a lonnnnnng time.

they might bust out Echoes to keep the trend going; they've been playing that song a lot lately. 

Quote from: tehdead on September 10, 2007, 02:54:40 AM
im just hitting up the last show of the tour 11.4 in Buffalo, which by the way will be the best show of the tour again!  :clap:

but we all know that its the show right after Halloween that is the best of the tour :-D