News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

DISCO BISCUITS

Started by woodsyn2o, April 24, 2007, 08:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casey Lenahan

lol

we will just have to see then  :-P
I owe Aug $20

Blaise

Well I went to chicago and champaign for the biscuits this past weekend. Chicago was just ok, better then the 4/22 show but overall i'd give it a 6/10.

Set I: Caterpillar, The Very Moon> Helicopters> The Very Moon> Pygmy Twylyte> Helicopters
Set II: Save The Robots> Crickets1> Shelby Rose1> Save The Robots, Trucker's Choice, Story Of The World
Encore: Highwire

Champaign made me excited to see the biscuits again. I've been seeing them a decent amount lately and have been losing my zeal but this show was terrific. The 42 was incredible, they teases over the hills and far away to open the second set and played great gig in the sky for the spaga intro. The inverted astronaut and waves were also great. Check this show out for a great example of 2.0 biscuits.

Set I: Floodlights1> Shem-Rah Boo1> Digital Buddha2> Liquid Handcuffs> Bazaar Escape3, *Spaga
Set II: Triumph> Astronaut2> 42, 7-11> Above The Waves2> Reactor3
Encore: M.E.M.P.H.I.S.> 7-11

1 Unfinished
2 Inverted
3 Ending only
* great gig in the sky intro

Btws, did ya hear that albany show might get cancelled?

Gumbo72203

yo those two shows look sick.  Memphish > 7-11 must have been SICK
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

danje

I might be at Wilkes Barre next Saturday.

justjezmund

Quote from: danje on October 23, 2007, 12:05:09 AM
I might be at Wilkes Barre next Saturday.
If so I heard there is a get together of a bunch of people at this pizza place/bar down the street from the kirby before the show.  I heard it's 15 bucks all you can eat pizza and wings, and all you can drink.  I might check it out.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Blaise

ya, that pizza party should be a good time. lots of pt kids all over the place

They have apparently been playing great lately. I would highly recomend you dl the canopy show. The vic show was just ok but I have pics to follow.

Blaise

Gumbo72203

omg thank you so much for those pictures. 

when i saw you posted pics, all i thought was "please dont have barber playing the prs..  please dont have barber playing the prs..."

thank god hes got his Gibson back.  that thing defined his tone.  PRS guitars are the epitome of the generic good guitar tone, which means they suck even though they're really good.
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

OlfactoryHue

anyone going to ramshead tomm night?  i'll be there, looking forward to seeing how this venue is, i've heard good things
"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it." Randle Patrick McMurphy

justjezmund

Anyone who went to kirby, did anyone else hear the run like hell teases all night?  All the people with me did but everyone else thought we were nuts.

Bobafett

you guys were just trippin.  I thought R2D2 kept beeping at me.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

OlfactoryHue

nah, i've heard the reports of the RLH teases, listening to 10/27 now, i'll listen for the teases to confirm
"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it." Randle Patrick McMurphy

Bobafett

i was just kiddin about the RLH, but i srsly did keep hearing R2 beeping at me in the woods Friday night.  freaky.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

justjezmund

Quote from: OlfactoryHue on October 29, 2007, 12:05:03 PM
nah, i've heard the reports of the RLH teases, listening to 10/27 now, i'll listen for the teases to confirm
YUP NOT CRAZY, they are in there.  how long do you think until sbd gets released.  Theres only 5 shows from this tour up so far.

fauxpaxfauxreal

isn't Run Like Hell a common tune?  I remember seeing one like every night when I used to see them.