News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

DISCO BISCUITS

Started by woodsyn2o, April 24, 2007, 08:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casey Lenahan

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on November 02, 2007, 03:41:47 AM
oh man you guys missed some shit tonight!!!

Astronaut -> I-Man inverted > Gangsters > Astronaut first set

fuckin I-Man was done like the album version too...  i couldn't fuckin believe it

nice that leaves Buffalo with a Humu>ladies>truckers choice>berstein  :banana:
I owe Aug $20

disco

Quote from: mattstick on November 02, 2007, 10:59:52 AM
I had heard some rumors that this one was going to be good, and after the recent 10KLF one he did, I thought it had some potential, but damn, it's one fugly poster.

historically (imho) bisco posters suck ass. I've brought my can goods to shows in the area which are typically exchanged for a poster and turned down the last couple. The last fun ones I remember seeing were from the Wind at Four to Fly period.
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

Blaise

my roomate waited for the tdb nye pollock for a considerable time and walked away when he saw them.

Casey Lenahan

11/04/07 The Town Ballroom, Buffalo, NY
Biscuits at 8:30pm
Set I: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band1, Home Again> The Safety Dance> Svenghali2> Aceetobee> The Great Abyss> Aceetobee
Set II: Triumph> Morph Dusseldorf3> Helicopters4, Therapy, Morph Dusseldorf3> Shem-Rah Boo5> Basis For A Day
Encore: Eulogy, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)1

1 1st time played (The Beatles)
2 ending only
3 dyslexic
4 completes 11/3 version
5 unfinished

UNREAL show last night, maybe best show, if not top 5 (including shows with sammy). Cool Sgt Peppers> Safty dance, but the highlight was the Svenghali2> Aceetobee> The Great Abyss> Aceetobee
was unreal.
I owe Aug $20

OlfactoryHue

^good to hear, i'll have to take a listen
"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it." Randle Patrick McMurphy

Casey Lenahan

I owe Aug $20

disco

I know we've had the "dream setlists" for phish or something similar but it might be fun to toss up a few setlists here as the db can dance circles around most phish setlists when it comes to mixing it up. Don't get me wrong, phish's impromptu setlists  are an amazing thing to behold, but the inversions, dyslexics, and split songs can really make a setlist fun. Here's mine

I: 7-11 > Crystal Ball ) > Betty Boop (x)> Crystal Ball ( > 7-11

II: House Dog > Little Shimmy > Above the Waves (x) > House Dog > Helicopters - Svenghali > Crickets )

E: Crickets ( > Shimmy > Svenghali

for those who can't read bisco  :roll: 
Crystal Ball & Crickets are dyslexic
Boop & Waves are inverted

....oh and I get to go on stage to play the blast off during Waves  :-P
how bout you fellas?

www.week4paug.net

Casey Lenahan

Set I
7-11 > Munchkin Invasion > Svenghali (dys) > The Safety Dance > Svenghali > Munchkin Invasion
Set II
Very Moon > Pilin' It High > Spectacle > Betty Boop > Pilin It High > The Ladies Were The Rest Of The Night > Bernstein and Chasnoff > Humuhumunukunukuapua'a
E: Strobe Lights & Martinis > Solstice > Sound One

With Special Guest: Sammy on Drums

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I owe Aug $20

disco

Quote from: tehdead on November 07, 2007, 03:52:15 AM
Set I
7-11 > Munchkin Invasion > Svenghali (dys) > The Safety Dance > Svenghali > Munchkin Invasion
Set II
Very Moon > Pilin' It High > Spectacle > Betty Boop > Pilin It High > The Ladies Were The Rest Of The Night > Bernstein and Chasnoff > Humuhumunukunukuapua'a
E: Strobe Lights & Martinis > Solstice > Sound One

With Special Guest: Sammy on Drums

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

nice, always love the ladies...

www.week4paug.net

Casey Lenahan

lol yeah i was gunna though in a Truckers Choice, but i opted out  :mrgreen:
I owe Aug $20

Casey Lenahan

everyone must download the buffalo show and take a listen to the last show of the tour!

Set I
http://www.sendspace.com/file/72js15

Set II
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w9x8ia

enjoy
I owe Aug $20

disco

Quote from: tehdead on November 08, 2007, 02:16:42 AM
lol yeah i was gunna though in a Truckers Choice, but i opted out  :mrgreen:

great groove on that one, but the lyrics are just a bit much for me, I'm sure they're up auggie's alley, but he won't read this thread  :roll:

www.week4paug.net

Gumbo72203

sorry dude, but you need to hear the Palace show.  its indescribable, and we got your Bernstein ;)  haha

the first set has the best Bisco jamming ive ever heard.  i mean come on!!  Astronaut > I-Man inverted > Gangsters > Astronaut.  fucking PERFECT.

the only thing that keeps this show from being one of the best ever is that they opened set 2 with Hope but didn't play the Hope 2 ending, which is the sickest part of the song imo.

edit:  and i have to say that this show gets millions of bonus points for their decision to stop playing the trance I-Man and reverted back to the studio version, which is the best jamband moment on CD ever. 

Palace Theater - Albany, NY  11/1/07
1: Astronaut > I-Man 1 > Gangster > Astronaut
2: Hope 2 > Save The Robots 1 > Mindless Dribble > Confrontation 1 > Bernstein and Chasnoff
E: Spy

1 Inverted version 2 Unfinished 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

disco

www.week4paug.net

Casey Lenahan

I just got the Albany shows and the Cleveland shows so ill put them up for yea guys  :wink:

Gumbo ill let you know about the Albany show:
So far that Astronaut is real nice, love the transy jam  :banana:

I owe Aug $20