News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

DISCO BISCUITS

Started by woodsyn2o, April 24, 2007, 08:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaise

Quote from: disco on January 25, 2009, 02:49:46 PM
Morph Dusseldorf2>
Basis For A Day>
Above The Waves1>
Reactor1>
Basis For A Day>
Hope>
Basis For A Day

:-o :-o :-o
that looks sick, I've never gotten a Hope...maybe they'll shelve it again until d-town
Have fun tonight

On paper, looks like double d titties. This is where the argument starts for many people around me though. Basis>waves was highlight for me of 2nd set but most of the people I know (including me) thought is just fast and furious biscuits that didn't really go anywhere. Some people thought it was just fire. I guess it depends on what type of biscuits you like. I like it dirty so a furious, lets plays super fast, and see where it goes doesn't really do it for me

Casey Lenahan

Quote from: Blaise on January 25, 2009, 03:03:16 PM
Morph Dusseldorf2>
Basis For A Day>
Above The Waves1>
Reactor1>
Basis For A Day>
Hope>
Basis For A Day

that looks sick, I've never gotten a Hope...maybe they'll shelve it again until d-town
Have fun tonight

On paper, looks like double d titties. This is where the argument starts for many people around me though. Basis>waves was highlight for me of 2nd set but most of the people I know (including me) thought is just fast and furious biscuits that didn't really go anywhere. Some people thought it was just fire. I guess it depends on what type of biscuits you like. I like it dirty so a furious, lets plays super fast, and see where it goes doesn't really do it for me

You should have told me you were going I was -|  |- that close away from going lol, It would have given me more of a reason, my buddy went straight up just for RJD2. I might head up to Vermont for the two nights, I got a ride and about half of buffalo going, a hotel or someones house......why not.

Heres a HD Video of the biscuits on NYE

I owe Aug $20

OlfactoryHue

listened to the 1/21 show earlier today, was a pretty good show, some good moments, nothing that will go down as must hear tho, IMO

listening to 1/23 right now, so far the confro is the best part of this show
"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it." Randle Patrick McMurphy

Blaise

Tehhead, where do you live? I live in chicago so if there is a biscuits show under 3 hrs away I'm pretty much always there. Might skip sts9 next month or so for matthew dear and guido schneider, plus I have seen sts9 way more then I care to admit. Otherwise, I go to a lot of crazy electronic music if you live in the city.

Here was last nights setlist at the Canopy Club
Set I: Digital Buddha, Spectacle> Lunar Pursuit> 42, M80
Set II: Hot Air Balloon> Helicopters1> Pygmy Twylyte> Hot Air Balloon, Save The Robots> Home Again> Save The Robots
Encore: Little Lai

The hab>helix>pygmy>hab might have been my favorite part of both nights. Robot sandwich was also excellent. First set was just ok, highlight to me being lunar>42.

I'm not sure which show I liked more but I'm leaning towards the canopy club. I had more fun at the congress though because I was so tired last night, worked yesterday, and am at work again today. Its too bad that was the case bc the canopy club has a great atmosphere and is much more intimate. When you can buy pitchers of jack and coke or cheap pbr's, great things tend to happen.

Both of these shows were really good but other then phish, I think I am done traveling to see any one band. I will travel for a festival or look out for good music if I'm in another city but, idk, maybe I'm getting old, but seeing/listening to very biscuit show will never be a top priority again for me. I feel really lame admitting this after a weekend where this band, known for its sloppy tendencies, was anything but and I couldn't have really had anymore fun.

Casey Lenahan

I Live in Buffalo,NY but i know a bunch of bisco wackos so its easy to get around with them.
Wait till I get Buffalo and you hear that one ;).

Your not the only one either, its just nothing compares to a Phish show...................... But you can still dance your buns off  :banana:
I owe Aug $20

woodsyn2o

hey is any one going to thes i uill be their as it my front yard

THE DISCO BISCUITS
Higher Ground Ballroom
Thursday, February 26th

doors 8:00 show 9:00

ALL AGES

$25 advance | $30 day of show

Sold Out!

104.7 The Point & Magic Hat Brewing welcome
THE DISCO BISCUITS
Higher Ground Ballroom
Friday, February 27th

ALL AGES

peace
woodsy

OlfactoryHue

i'll be hitting up the 2/28 boston show, anybody else?
"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it." Randle Patrick McMurphy

disco

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=collection%3Aetree%20AND%20creator%3A%22Disco%20Biscuits%22&sort=-publicdate

the link above brings you to the top of most recent additions to the archive. There is a way to set up RSS for that as well but I haven't looked into that yet. 1/22 was just added so I'm queuing up that one now. For those who don't have firefox yet, I encourage you to install that so you can download an entire show (or more) at once. If anyone needs archive.org help just shoot me a PM.
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

woodsyn2o

Quote from: OlfactoryHue on January 28, 2009, 03:35:53 PM
i'll be hitting up the 2/28 boston show, anybody else?

somwe kids asked me to go down to mass but i really dont like mass at all.

bad ass state

peace
woodsy

OlfactoryHue

i take it you mean

"bad ass state" in a negative way?

you know they decriminalized bud, i see your avatar is a cannabis stamp, so what do you have against Mass?

Casey Lenahan

Quote from: woodsyn2o on January 27, 2009, 06:22:32 PM
hey is any one going to thes i uill be their as it my front yard

THE DISCO BISCUITS
Higher Ground Ballroom
Thursday, February 26th

ALL AGES

Sold Out!

104.7 The Point & Magic Hat Brewing welcome
THE DISCO BISCUITS
Higher Ground Ballroom
Friday, February 27th

ALL AGES

If the money is there I will be here for sure, my friends got a hotel and everything, I might even go without a ticket so ill let you know!
I owe Aug $20

Ri©h

Quote from: OlfactoryHue on January 29, 2009, 07:49:26 PM
i take it you mean

"bad ass state" in a negative way?

you know they decriminalized bud, i see your avatar is a cannabis stamp, so what do you have against Mass?

It's full of Massholes.

(wah, wah, waaaaahhh)  :wink:

disco

Quote from: Blaise on January 25, 2009, 03:03:16 PM
Morph Dusseldorf2>
Basis For A Day>
Above The Waves1>
Reactor1>
Basis For A Day>
Hope>
Basis For A Day

Have fun tonight

just got done listening to the above snippet; other than a fairly normal reactor the sequence is phenomenal. The waves & hope are fantastic versions. The RLH sammy in set 1 is also top notch  :banana: :banana: :banana:

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

OlfactoryHue

yeah i think that 1/24 show is the best i've heard so far of this January Run

Casey Lenahan

ima have to check this one out now.
I owe Aug $20