News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

DISCO BISCUITS

Started by woodsyn2o, April 24, 2007, 08:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco

Quote from: tehdead on September 13, 2010, 09:49:11 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on September 12, 2010, 05:30:42 PM
Quote from: tehdead on September 11, 2010, 10:27:45 PM
Downloading Puffalo night one right now, ill have it up for yall. Or its up on demonoid.

I wonder what the nughuffer story was for the second night

something like

brownies rap "alright guys...this is the first nughuffer with lazers...the first one...its so epic isnt it...i mean cmon...ect ect ect. and a
story is about mimosa rollin a fat splif but i guess its a sick jam.

jumped into this set 2 at work today. Still chasing my Spaga...but I would have loved to have gotten down for this one. Great variation on a lot of old jams, dig it!!
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

Casey Lenahan

Quote from: disco on September 14, 2010, 02:04:39 PM
Quote from: tehdead on September 13, 2010, 09:49:11 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on September 12, 2010, 05:30:42 PM
Quote from: tehdead on September 11, 2010, 10:27:45 PM
Downloading Puffalo night one right now, ill have it up for yall. Or its up on demonoid.

I wonder what the nughuffer story was for the second night

something like

brownies rap "alright guys...this is the first nughuffer with lazers...the first one...its so epic isnt it...i mean cmon...ect ect ect. and a
story is about mimosa rollin a fat splif but i guess its a sick jam.

jumped into this set 2 at work today. Still chasing my Spaga...but I would have loved to have gotten down for this one. Great variation on a lot of old jams, dig it!!

O yeah, I think buffalo night 2 set 2 has been the best, along with jan co run, and camp, might be better! it flows and its just non stop!!!

o yeah another surprise!!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JDCVI74D
boston
enjoy  :-D

The rlh>pbr is really nice and another second set rager!
I owe Aug $20

Casey Lenahan

9.9.09 set 2, is kind of amazing..... sooo amazing!
loving the catalyst!!!!!!! been jamming this tune just about everyday!  :music: :crazy:
I owe Aug $20

emay

Quote from: tehdead on September 18, 2010, 04:16:20 PM
loving the catalyst!!!!!!! been jamming this tune just about everyday!  :music: :crazy:

Puffallo night 2 was heat for sure, both nights are good when you look at them together.  :rawk: very solid biscuits for '10 cant wait to see norva and hullaween. Boone date is 11/11 if anyone wants to make a trip :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :beers:

Casey Lenahan

I would love to make the trip down and hang with ya. Next tour ill definitly make the trip down, once im back on my feet! but right now isnt the best time for me to be doing anything, but dancing to a show at home, although it was funny tonight me and my gf were getting down to some biscuits tonight  :-D  :banana: :rockout: and she doesnt even like them!!!! God I LOVE THAT GIRL!!!!!!!!

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on September 18, 2010, 05:47:38 PM
Quote from: tehdead on September 18, 2010, 04:16:20 PM

Puffallo night 2 was heat for sure, both nights are good when you look at them together.  :rawk: very solid biscuits for '10 cant wait to see norva and hullaween. Boone date is 11/11 if anyone wants to make a trip :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :beers:

have you listened to a good majority of the shows from september? What you thinks the best, people over on PT love the boston, holyoke show. I still think Buffalo was better. theres some strong points to each show, but i dont think they brought the heat. The Boston Actb was good, but really only towards the end. and the astronaut was real sick, epically the suspended in the air jam. I thought the RLH was only alright. But i have also been jamming the buffalo shows so much that i know what to expect, what ya think?
I owe Aug $20

emay

Just getting into the middle of set 2 of Holyoke, this show is scortching. I have listened to dewey > holyoke. Havent busted into Boston yet. The setlist didnt look too thrilling to me but a friend of mine was there and said it was a blast. Trooper fake it killed him though, hes been chasin that one for a while.
My top three in no particular is Buffalo 2, Holyoke, Lexington.
Most of the shows this run have some highlights, Raleigh set very moon > end of set is siiiiiiick. Buffalo night 1 has some nice highlights in the first set as well. The Cleveland show Shem ra > pat and dex and the Mulberrys > safety dance are some of my fav jams of this run too.

Casey Lenahan

Quotemegavideo stream

The video is 1:16:42. conspirator footage starts at about 5:30 and I got the two songs with murph. Tractorbeam footage starts at about 18:30 and I got spraypaint through papercut. there is also a little intro i put together. I used a small handheld flip camera with a little tripod i placed right by the soundboard. the tractorbeam footage is synced with audience recording available on archive.org

im sorry this will take a while to load, but i really didn't know how else to share it with you guys. if you want a download link i can probably get that up. I really didn't want to split the video up into parts to put onto youtube.

this video was made out of love for the mishawaka and for the biscuits so i hope you all enjoy

found this one on pt.
I owe Aug $20

Casey Lenahan

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SHC92HOJ

^ October 28, 1999 - Recher Theatre - Towson, MD 
Set 1:  Spaga 1 > Bazaar Escape > Spaga 2 3 > Chemical Warfare Brigade > Basis For A Day > Spaga 4 > Basis For A Day > Vassillios > Bazaar Escape
Set 2:  Shem-Rah Boo > Pat And Dex > Wet 1, Magellan > Spaga 1 > Mindless Dribble 3 5 6 > Pat And Dex > Basis For A Day > Spaga 1
E:  Down To The Bottom 6

1 Ending only. 2 Beginning/ending only no middle. 3 With 'Basis For A Day' tease. 4 Middle only. 5 With 'Bernstein and Chasnoff' tease. 6 With 'Magellan' vocals.

sbd recoding of the bold text. One of my top biscuits shows, known as the 'EvIl' biscuits show. Spaga and basis all over, john if u haven't yet check this one out!
I owe Aug $20

disco

Quote from: tehdead on September 22, 2010, 11:37:21 AM

Set 1:  Spaga 1 > Bazaar Escape > Spaga 2 3 > Chemical Warfare Brigade > Basis For A Day > Spaga 4 > Basis For A Day > Vassillios > Bazaar Escape
Set 2:  Shem-Rah Boo > Pat And Dex > Wet 1, Magellan > Spaga 1 > Mindless Dribble 3 5 6 > Pat And Dex > Basis For A Day > Spaga 1

1 Ending only. 2 Beginning/ending only no middle. 3 With 'Basis For A Day' tease. 4 Middle only. 5 With 'Bernstein and Chasnoff' tease. 6 With 'Magellan' vocals.

sbd recoding of the bold text. One of my top biscuits shows, known as the 'EvIl' biscuits show. Spaga and basis all over, john if u haven't yet check this one out!

one of the reasons I've been chasing spaga....it's an amazing show. THe sbd snippet is sweet but I'm pretty sure a full aud circ's too. Def worth a spin if you've never heard the whole show. One more note about the Recher sbd, it's always in my car, if the disc gets stratched I burn another, it oozes with awesome.

www.week4paug.net

emay

Quote from: disco on September 23, 2010, 10:20:11 AM

one of the reasons I've been chasing spaga....it's an amazing show. THe sbd snippet is sweet but I'm pretty sure a full aud circ's too. Def worth a spin if you've never heard the whole show. One more note about the Recher sbd, it's always in my car, if the disc gets stratched I burn another, it oozes with awesome.

one good thing about the biscuits is they follow tradition...which means you got many more bisco infernos to look forward too. spaga will get dropped!

Casey Lenahan

anyone got the buffalo, b-roo's sbds ex for the recent run, my hd crashed and i lost all the shows i bought  :cry:

You should be able to download them after 48 hours, i did buy them, live downloads you bastards  :samurai:

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on September 23, 2010, 11:11:29 AM

one good thing about the biscuits is they follow tradition...which means you got many more bisco infernos to look forward too. spaga will get dropped!

o yeah this dribble is  (  o  )(  o  )'s
I owe Aug $20

disco

Quote from: tehdead on September 23, 2010, 02:30:02 PM
anyone got the buffalo, b-roo's sbds ex for the recent run, my hd crashed and i lost all the shows i bought  :cry:

You should be able to download them after 48 hours, i did buy them, live downloads you bastards  :samurai:

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on September 23, 2010, 11:11:29 AM

o yeah this dribble is  (  o  )(  o  )'s

that dribble is awesome, esp the magellan bit.
I lost an HD too quite recently so I only have what I've attended this year for sbds. Maybe we'll get some freeleech action to catch up

www.week4paug.net

Casey Lenahan

I owe Aug $20

Casey Lenahan

Japanese Bisco superfan HAL Masa has a mix for you. check it out:

Mirrorball and Glowsticks, Vol 1

Home Again (Electron Jam) (6/6/02) >
Crickets (2nd Jam) (12/1/00) >
Hot Air Balloon (Ending Jam) (12/1/00) >
I-Man (Techno'd Jam) (2/15/09) >
Orch Theme (Rothbury Jam) (7/3/08) >
Astronaut (2nd Jam) (6/27/09) >
Helicopters (Ending Jam) (6/27/09) >
Helicopters (2nd Jam) (1/29/09) >
Grass is Green (Ending Jam) (1/29/09) >
Confrontation (Ending Jam) (6/3/09) >
Jam out of Nughuffer (3/15/09) >The Great Abyss (Opening Jam) (3/15/09) >
The Great Abyss (2nd Jam) (3/15/09) >
Spacebirdmatingcall(Ending Jam) (3/15/09) >
I-Man (Ending Jam) (3/15/09)

this is mixed together in one long seamless track.
Mirrorball and Glowsticks, Vol 1

http://www.mediafire.com/?haonbow56m8qfpu

this mix is HOT!
I owe Aug $20

Casey Lenahan

so ive been chasing spaga as well and came up with some h33dy spaga!

06/08/08 Lincoln Theatre Street Stage, Raleigh, NC
Set I: Kamaole Sands> Lunar Pursuit> Little Betty Boop1> Shem-Rah Boo2> Air Song2> Kamaole Sands
Set II: House Dog Party Favor, Morph Dusseldorf> Spaga2> Morph Dusseldorf, Spraypaint
Encore: The City

1 inverted
2 unfinished

http://www.archive.org/details/db2008-06-08.mk21.flac16

starts off real dirty!!! sickness and 30 min jam!@

more to come....
I owe Aug $20