News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug Meetups Galore!

Started by August, April 28, 2007, 05:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrum

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 28, 2009, 07:00:35 PM
Apparently, I don't make much of an impression on some of you guys!  :-P

Antelope, I met you saturday night @ hampton... although you seemed pretty darn smiley that night so I'd understand if you don't remember  :-)

actually, the impression you made on me was that you were "pretty darn smiley" on sunday night if i'm not mistaken.

or maybe that was only because i spent about 30 minutes of setbreak on the phone with you trying to explain where we were.

(...which ended up being about 30 feet away from where you originally were)  :lol:

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: redrum on April 28, 2009, 07:21:56 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 28, 2009, 07:00:35 PM
Apparently, I don't make much of an impression on some of you guys!  :-P

Antelope, I met you saturday night @ hampton... although you seemed pretty darn smiley that night so I'd understand if you don't remember  :-)

actually, the impression you made on me was that you were "pretty darn smiley" on sunday night if i'm not mistaken.

or maybe that was only because i spent about 30 minutes of setbreak on the phone with you trying to explain where we were.

(...which ended up being about 30 feet away from where you originally were)  :lol:

:lol:

Believe it or not, I was actually sober (weed doesn't count) for Sunday night!  I'm just a smiley guy I guess  :-D
.....I mean, how could I not have been? I was actually at a Phish show, meetin paugers!

You should have seen me on Saturday night if you wanted to see a really smiley WtU  :-D :-o :-D :-o

Bring in the dude!

redrum

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 28, 2009, 07:37:55 PM

:lol:

Believe it or not, I was actually sober (weed doesn't count) for Sunday night!  I'm just a smiley guy I guess  :-D
.....I mean, how could I not have been? I was actually at a Phish show, meetin paugers!

good point.
i meant to add in my original post that everyone was smiling wide.

---

blatboom

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

redrum

---

WhatstheUse?

Oh, I never mentioned I was a twin??  :wink:

You guys should meet my parents.... mom= :x and dad= :x
Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 28, 2009, 07:37:55 PM

You should have seen me on Saturday night if you wanted to see a really smiley WtU  :-D :-o :-D :-o

I met that guy.
Sort of a cross between this:  :-D and this:  :-o
woah

sophist

Quote from: McGrupp on April 28, 2009, 04:16:36 PM
Sophist has been trying to convince me i'm gay lately - I think he wants me.

no, i just saw the photos of that last get together you had: 

:wink:

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

gah

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 29, 2009, 12:52:43 AM
Oh, I never mentioned I was a twin??  :wink:

You guys should meet my parents.... mom= :x and dad= :x

Ha ha ha! that's great!  :clap:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

McGrupp

Quote from: Sophist on April 29, 2009, 09:09:47 AM

Man, that was totally not at my place - i'm just the dude in the background stealing booze and then bringing it back home.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

sophist

Quote from: McGrupp on April 29, 2009, 11:07:57 AM
Quote from: Sophist on April 29, 2009, 09:09:47 AM

Man, that was totally not at my place - i'm just the dude in the background stealing booze and then bringing it back home.
So you crashed that party, when dozens upon dozens of co-ed parties were going on at the same time?  Digging a hole, and the only filler is one of the limp wristers in that photo.   :evil:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

McGrupp

I was making my rounds - I had been to all the other parties and gotten my share of tail and booze, and had to cross that final one off my list. It was so weird seeing you there! What are the chances? You were snapping pictures all night! What happened to you after the two shirtless dudes with mustaches hog-tied you and pulled you into the bedroom? I was gonna call you and see if you were alright, but i've heard you say before that you like to "squeal like a piggy" so i figured i'd just let it happen.

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

McGrupp

Oh, and btw, McGrupp'd has such a better ring than Sophist'd (phist'd?? come on.)