News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Today I like..........

Started by sophist, May 15, 2007, 01:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellerb

Quote from: pcr3 on August 29, 2013, 08:23:00 PM
Today my 4 year old son sang the Mike part while I sang the lyrics to Halley's Comet. It was awesome, and there were several fist bumps after we finished the song.

I read this, then I looked at your avatar, then I combined the two.  YES.

justjezmund

Quote from: kellerb on August 29, 2013, 09:38:52 PM
Today my 4 year old son sang the Mike part while I sang the lyrics to Halley's Comet. It was awesome, and there were several fist bumps after we finished the song.

Quite the parental WIN.

my 6 month old already smiles whenever she hears jerry, im just waiting for situations like this to make me smile.

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: JustJezmund on August 29, 2013, 10:35:50 PM
Quote from: kellerb on August 29, 2013, 09:38:52 PM

Quite the parental WIN.

my 6 month old already smiles whenever she hears jerry, im just waiting for situations like this to make me smile.

There will be plenty.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Lifeboy

Making $130 my first night as a bartender. Had to miss Dicks because I landed the job, but it paid off! And Saturdays are even busier!  :rawk:
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

hoodie22

That I just had a really great weekend at Dicks. I haven't been able to get to as many shows as I would like in the last couple years and it was exactly what I needed and it would not have been nearly as fun without the paugers I met this weekend; got to meet GBL, Zimbra, Fastfingers (and their OK crew) kingofprussia, and got to run into WTU and finally got to catch a Jauntee show. I haven't posted much in the last couple years, but this weekend I was reminded how grateful I am that this place exists and that I'm a part of it (even though I don't post much, which I need to work on), but you guys are awesome!....and now, I think need to get some sleep. 

PIE-GUY

Quote from: hoodie22 on September 02, 2013, 11:55:29 PM
That I just had a really great weekend at Dicks. I haven't been able to get to as many shows as I would like in the last couple years and it was exactly what I needed and it would not have been nearly as fun without the paugers I met this weekend; got to meet GBL, Zimbra, Fastfingers (and their OK crew) kingofprussia, and got to run into WTU and finally got to catch a Jauntee show. I haven't posted much in the last couple years, but this weekend I was reminded how grateful I am that this place exists and that I'm a part of it (even though I don't post much, which I need to work on), but you guys are awesome!....and now, I think need to get some sleep.

Paug4lyfe. Post or not.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

Quote from: PG on September 03, 2013, 12:14:39 AM

Paug4lyfe. Post or not.

Buffalo Budd

So I finally decided to shell out the cash for a longboard (not the kind with wheels, I have a couple of those, but the kind that one would surf).  I used my daughter as the excuse as she's gonna need something more stable than the shortboards I ride to get started.  I found one on Kijiji that was 8'6 and came with a travel bag for $300.  Couldn't beat that price anywhere, usually a board like this would run well over $500.  Anyway, I finally took it out this weekend for a couple of sessions and it was great to get back to the roots.  Just catches any small wave and just glides along.  I can't believe I went this long without one in the quiver.
I know - sweet blahg.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Bobafett

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on September 03, 2013, 02:57:23 PM
So I finally decided to shell out the cash for a longboard (not the kind with wheels, I have a couple of those, but the kind that one would surf).  I used my daughter as the excuse as she's gonna need something more stable than the shortboards I ride to get started.  I found one on Kijiji that was 8'6 and came with a travel bag for $300.  Couldn't beat that price anywhere, usually a board like this would run well over $500.  Anyway, I finally took it out this weekend for a couple of sessions and it was great to get back to the roots.  Just catches any small wave and just glides along.  I can't believe I went this long without one in the quiver.
I know - sweet blahg.
Sounds like skiing...never have enough skis!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Bobafett on September 03, 2013, 03:21:36 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on September 03, 2013, 02:57:23 PM
I know - sweet blahg.
Sounds like skiing...never have enough skis!

Exactly, Bobafett knows what's up.  :beers:

fastfingers12

:rockout:
That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

Thrillhouse

So very great hanging out with you at the Saturday show.
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

DoW

That it just takes a great show to lead me from freaking out about work yesterday to being so happy today.   :music:

no matter how we disagree about specific music on here, it is a great thing to ahve in your life.  :rockout:
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

pcr3

Quote from: DoW on September 20, 2013, 10:24:16 AM
That it just takes a great show to lead me from freaking out about work yesterday to being so happy today.   :music:

no matter how we disagree about specific music on here, it is a great thing to ahve in your life.  :rockout:

Awesome. Hope we get another great show tonight.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: pcr3 on September 20, 2013, 05:54:38 PM
Quote from: DoW on September 20, 2013, 10:24:16 AM

Awesome. Hope we get another great show tonight.

Who are you seeing?
Bring in the dude!