News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Has anyone heard anything about a new livephish.com release?

Started by williaa, June 05, 2007, 02:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

williaa

sophist

* Phan003 flees to the nearest Holiday Inn Express, buys room, awaits infinite wisdom to answer Williaa's question
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

antelope19

Quote from: phan003 on June 05, 2007, 09:22:15 AM
* Phan003 flees to the nearest Holiday Inn Express, buys room, awaits infinite wisdom to answer Williaa's question

:lol:  Nice, No, but I am def ready for another.  Bring on Oswego!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

August

metalzone58

ucusty

westcider

Marmar

my bet goes for nothing "new" till after page tour is done and a couple of those get released......
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

SgtStukov

newplanet7

I'd have to go with either Ventura'97 or Oswego.
Oswego could use a definite upgrade. I haven't heard a listtenable copy of 7/17/99 as of yet.
The same distorted show always gets posted. Too bassy.
Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

mattstick

I'm sure the new Trey album will be up there by the end of the month.

nab

Although there is that statement on the LP header page describing the 12-01-95 release:

"This show, like Orlando before it and others on-deck for future release, is another stop along the golden road to the epic year-end celebration of this powerhouse year of Live Phish."

Although I doubt that they will release another 95 so soon. 

sophist

Quote from: phan003 on June 05, 2007, 09:22:15 AM
The only thing I have to offer is that the free breakfest is worth the lack of knowledge. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

nab

Quote from: phan003 on June 05, 2007, 11:10:51 PM
The only thing I have to offer is that the free breakfest is worth the lack of knowledge. 

Well said grasshopper.

Now you are ready to move on to the free toiletries.