News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Has anyone heard anything about a new livephish.com release?

Started by williaa, June 05, 2007, 02:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfmansbabymama

I've seen a really really low quality video of the show that i couldn't sit through.  :? it sure didn't look pro-shot but it did have slideshows for missing parts. veird. maybe i'm on crack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aNMwFYjLgY&mode=related&search= this source?
Quote from: phan003 on April 18, 2007, 07:40:22 PM
Band Bashing and owning is a 5 step process.

sophist

Quote from: Wolfmansbabymama on June 07, 2007, 01:23:03 AM
I've seen a really really low quality video of the show that i couldn't sit through.  :? it sure didn't look pro-shot but it did have slideshows for missing parts. veird. maybe i'm on crack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aNMwFYjLgY&mode=related&search= this source?
Thats not the same version that I speak of.  Some peeps did film it from the audience too.  Mulitple versions do circulate, just like with NYE 95. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

SgtStukov

I don't think a complete SBD source of 12/30/97 exists in the archive... something about the show bieng too long to fiit on a 2 hour DAT?

August

Quote from: SgtStukov on June 07, 2007, 02:42:34 PM
I don't think a complete SBD source of 12/30/97 exists in the archive... something about the show bieng too long to fiit on a 2 hour DAT?

yeah...
no shows were over 2 hours.... :roll:
a

rowjimmy

Frawg

I'm about ready to picket outside the livephish offices.  Anyone know where they're located?  I check almost every day, only to be disappointed.  I need some more '97 from Europe and whatnot.  the smaller the venue the better

rowjimmy

You check too often

Or, hang out here.

Frawg

I just like to be surprised.  Headphones Jam was the coolest surprise lately.

rowjimmy

Imagine if you didn't check for 6 months... when you went back, you'd be surprised!

Frawg

SgtStukov

Quote from: August on June 07, 2007, 02:44:17 PM
yeah...
no shows were over 2 hours.... :roll:
a
i mean the second set wouldn't fit on the DAT.. or the encore or something... either way, it's from another source. i'll try and find it.

SgtStukov

quoted from nugs.net: "The monstrous second set and extended encore clocked in around 2:18, which proved to be a problem for any taper rolling 2 hour tapes. In fact, the band's masters in The Archives are cut and do not exist in any contiguous form."

Wolfmansbabymama

I remember the 12/30/97 show as one of the best 3 Phish shows i saw. Even to the point that i forgot how amazing the 29th was until reliving it ala live Phish. Can't imagine having that whole run on video. scratch that, all of 97. bring it on!
Quote from: phan003 on April 18, 2007, 07:40:22 PM
Band Bashing and owning is a 5 step process.

rowjimmy

Beautiful thing about DAT
You can fit an entire show on a 90meter.

thelot