News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

account signup issues?

Started by jedifunk, February 03, 2005, 05:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedifunk

wondering if the site is having issues still?  someone over at bt.etree left a comment in one of the shows i seeded asking about it.  he's trying to sign up for an account, but keeps getting an error at the end of the registration process.  any ideas?
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

guyforget

link?  shouldnt be any issues with this site at all.  i run into alot of users who register with hotmail and yahoo mail accounts that never get their confirmations because they're filtered as spam.  people just need to stop using bullshit free online mail programs that decide what you want to read and what you dont want to read.  i run my own email and not only do i guarantee that i get less spam than most people, i also never miss a message because some program decided it was spam when it really wasnt.  

but id like to see that error, chances are that its a simple fix if its an error at all.
-AD_