News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Blowout

Started by redrum, August 04, 2007, 06:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lifeboy

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on January 15, 2011, 10:08:44 PM
Quote from: Lifeboy on January 15, 2011, 10:07:28 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on January 15, 2011, 10:04:30 PM
Quote from: Lifeboy on January 15, 2011, 10:01:45 PM
At the REEDD HOOUUSE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnOyMSEWNTs&feature=player_embedded#at=77

really?

Oh yeah.

Really.

sweet.  hopefully someone posts it again in another 2 days.

My bad, I didn't see that it had been posted already. I thought I had been keeping up with this thread pretty well. Guess not....
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mbw

Lifeboy

I have it set where it shows 50 posts per page, so where it was posted was at the bottom of the last page...

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on January 15, 2011, 10:16:54 PM
3 posts dude.   :police:

:?
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mbw

Quote from: Lifeboy on January 15, 2011, 10:18:23 PM
I have it set where it shows 50 posts per page, so where it was posted was at the bottom of the last page...

chesus crust, it was 3 posts above yours.  shall i draw you a map?

Lifeboy

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on January 15, 2011, 10:24:11 PM

chesus crust, it was 3 posts above yours.  shall i draw you a map?

now......stfu           :wink:

WillBreathes

Oldie, but a greatie.  Or something.

tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

mbw

mehead

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Igbo

Didnt know whther to post this in the Tron thread, start a skateboarding thread or what but whatever:

This is from the Melbourne premiere of Tron. Check out this f-ing mini these kids are skating!!!! Lights up with different displays as you skate. Sooooo ill

rowjimmy

Very cool.
I love the bit about the ipod app that tracks their hangtime so that it can be projected onto the ramp.

McGrupp

Maybe I'm just weird, but I haven't laughed this hard in a long time:

My favorite comment: "Why didn't Disney use this song?!? It would be PERFECT!!!"

So. Bad.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

rowjimmy

Though I'd bring this thread back to life after thunder-thighs killed it with his man-love for Creed.

THIS video fucking rules.  Please try to tell me what you see here:

Buffalo Budd

Not sure if anyone caught the Intervention episode of the professional boxer turned crackhead.  His wail/cry during the actual intervention is intense to say the least, this is an auto-tune remix of it.  I fellt bad for the poor guy but this is too funny not to share.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Finally, we have answers...

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul