News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Blowout

Started by redrum, August 04, 2007, 06:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

fastfingers12

Quote from: PleasedDog on November 04, 2011, 08:52:18 AM
i think one video was sufficient.  :wink:

It's It was one of those nights!  :beers:
That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

PIE-GUY

This one's for sophist, since he introduced me to the TacoMac. This is from a TacoMac in Alpharetta, GA.

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

McGrupp

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

So many LOLs.

I feel bad laughing cause I'm sure that deer was injured, scared shitless and obviously had no idea wtf was going on... but still...!!!
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

fastfingers12

Quote from: McGrupp on November 07, 2011, 06:54:46 PM
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

So many LOLs.

I feel bad laughing cause I'm sure that deer was injured, scared shitless and obviously had no idea wtf was going on... but still...!!!
haha, I lost it when it jumped through the window! What the hell?  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Gundo

fastfingers12

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Gundo

I'd rather watch a video than hear about your addiction to shopping for cute hats.

fastfingers12

Quote from: PleasedDog on November 09, 2011, 05:46:47 PM
I'd rather watch a video than hear about your addiction to shopping for cute hats.
:clap:

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Igbo

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Gundo

"mutha-fuckin bootleg fireworks!"
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

fastfingers12