News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Blowout

Started by redrum, August 04, 2007, 06:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gundo

LOL@ the guy who does a barrel roll off that golf cart  :clap:

fastfingers12

That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

anthrax

my girlfriend works for the company that sent these people on this uganda gorilla trek.  that silverback could have snapped that dude's neck in about a second.  what an experience, but i would have been more than a little nervous...

Lifeboy

Quote from: goodabouthood on December 20, 2011, 10:50:08 AM

:-o

wow. holy shit.

i was so nervous watching that!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

birdman

Quote from: anthrax on December 22, 2011, 01:02:12 PM

my girlfriend works for the company that sent these people on this uganda gorilla trek.  that silverback could have snapped that dude's neck in about a second.  what an experience, but i would have been more than a little nervous...

I went gorilla trekking in Rwanda a few years back and was charged by a silverback. He stopped two feet short of my quaking ass. Scariest and most thrilling thing that ever happened to me. The whole trek was a once in lifetime trip. Phenomenal.
Paug FTMFW!

anthrax

any idea what made him stop?  they say don't make eye contact, but what the hell else can you do at that point!

birdman

He was just sizing me up. I made the mistake of  getting between him and his family. And yes you' re supposed to assume a submissive posture. I didn't. I was so scared I just froze.
Paug FTMFW!

gah

Quote from: birdman on December 22, 2011, 02:25:21 PM
He was just sizing me up. I made the mistake of  getting between him and his family. And yes you' re supposed to assume a submissive posture. I didn't. I was so scared I just froze.

Still, amazing experience I'm sure. Watching that video, i can't even imagine. Those silverbacks are huge!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Buffalo Budd

That is incredible BM, I can't imagine a trek like that.  Would be out of this world.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

VDB

Anyone else used to watch the "World of Chemistry" videos in school? Here's an enduring highlight:

Is this still Wombat?

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

khalpin

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul