News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Blowout

Started by redrum, August 04, 2007, 06:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

^^^ Hilarious!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

gah

with 4 and a half million hits, this might have already been posted in a previous random youtube, but I sure don't remember seeing it...had me cracking up:

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

natronzero

I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

VDB

Quote from: natronzero on March 16, 2012, 11:19:45 AM

:-o

I know people who play that game... I don't get it one bit... I assumed it was just some fad from 15 years ago but I guess not.
Is this still Wombat?

PIE-GUY

When I worked at Dell there was a group of IT guys who looked a lot like these guys who played it every day in the cafeteria.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

natronzero

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on March 16, 2012, 11:26:53 AM

I know people who play that game... I don't get it one bit... I assumed it was just some fad from 15 years ago but I guess not.

Apparently it's SER BIZ.
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

rowjimmy

nab

Quote from: natronzero on March 16, 2012, 11:31:12 AM
Quote from: V00D00BR3W on March 16, 2012, 11:26:53 AM

Apparently it's SER BIZ.

I play that game. 

It's fun, but hard to find other players without trolling the comic book store.  Love the game, not really my scene though.  I like a world where I can be a nerd connoisseur, and not one of total immersion.

There is an online version, but it's pretty much ruled by those with the biggest pockets.  The console versions of the game are fun, but limiting. 

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Gundo

a little more St. Patty's day spirit

natronzero

VDB

Is this still Wombat?