News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Blowout

Started by redrum, August 04, 2007, 06:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on February 20, 2013, 09:34:02 AM
You do not want to go driving in Russia...
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I laughed for almost 10 minutes straight.  Love the guy that flips out and kicks the car.  What hell is up with all of the random trees tipping over.  Are tree roots shallower in Russia or something?  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

rowjimmy

Quote from: khalpin on February 20, 2013, 01:35:28 PM
Quote from: V00D00BR3W on February 20, 2013, 09:34:02 AM
You do not want to go driving in Russia...
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I laughed for almost 10 minutes straight.  Love the guy that flips out and kicks the car.  What hell is up with all of the random trees tipping over.  Are tree roots shallower in Russia or something?  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

There's a problem with gravity over there.

Lifeboy

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

fastfingers12

Quote from: Lifeboy on February 28, 2013, 02:56:53 AM
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Is that cousin Eddie?
That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

rowjimmy

Igbo

PIE-GUY

Been on con-calls all damn day. Killing me. This was a needed 2 minute break!

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

fastfingers12

Haha. I love when they show how to do the "real Harlem shake" You have to grunt for it to be real!!  :banana:
That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: PG on March 04, 2013, 04:58:48 PM
Been on con-calls all damn day. Killing me. This was a needed 2 minute break!

Dedouchefin, LOL
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

khalpin

Props to this guy to be able to make a living off the stupidity of others.

rowjimmy

The most radioactive man in Japan
#

Go over to Youtube's site and hit the cc button for English captions.

PIE-GUY

So, this is kinda fucked up, but I just found out that an old friend of mine - actually the brother of a really good friend of mine - is partially responsible for the Harlem Shake BS that's raging the internets.

He's one of the founders of Maker Studios. They are a production company in LA that creates videos for youtube. They are the guys behind a ton of youtube successes, including bad lipreading. They created the Harlem Shake v.3 (Office Edition) video that went viral. Basically, they saw the first two and realized this was on the verge of becoming a meme so they quickly created this big version of it that blew up to over a million views in 2 days and 7.4 in the first week. It is now rapidly approaching 30 million views. They are making a ton of money on this shit, too. Good for him, is all I can say.

Check out this article on how it all went down...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gilad-lotan/the-harlem-shake_b_2804799.html
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

Maybe some of you RVA kids know these tools, but this is one of the crazier St Pattys day fight vids I have seen. at around 3 min mark dude gets in a big brawl with the cops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARUcC8L8Q84&feature=player_embedded#at=239