News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Blowout

Started by redrum, August 04, 2007, 06:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Natural

Never thought I'd say this, but    -   Nice work, Staind guy.   
We were all ready to pedal like hell to get that rocketship into orbit

khalpin

natronzero

Quote from: khalpin on June 03, 2014, 09:57:48 AM
Crazy soccer fans....

Here's a close up of what made them cheer at the end...

I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

Gundo

I used to throw paper airplanes in grade school when I was bored.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Mr. Natural on June 02, 2014, 07:23:01 PM
Never thought I'd say this, but    -   Nice work, Staind guy.

Who in the hell is Staind?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

natronzero

I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

khalpin

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

mbw

NSFW

mbw

kellerb

VDB

Quote from: mbw on June 19, 2014, 10:15:34 PM
NSFW

Holy shit  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Is this still Wombat?

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

PIE-GUY

Holy shit... this is the greatest thing I've ever heard...

http://www.robertpopper.com/2014/06/28/the-worst-demo-tape-compilation-in-the-world-ever/

The Worst Demo Tape Compilation in the World – Ever

by Robert Popper on June 28, 2014

In the late 1980′s, my cousin gave me a cassette that instantly became an obsession of mine. It was a tape, compiled by a UK record company – and made purely for internal use – featuring the worst songs they'd ever been sent from the thousands of demo tapes they received each year.

There were no details of any of the 'artists', and it's all quite mysterious, but as someone who has heard loads of terrible demo tape complilations, this one is definitely the best/worst. Get ready for the dullest rendition of 'Nothing Compares 2 U', a spooky lady singing about 'Alfreston' while playing the organ, and the genuinely terrifying end track, 'All the People With the Money'. By the way, I lost the tape years ago and thought all hope was lost, until my buddy Peter Serafinowicz found it last week in a box in his office. We celebrated with a listen and a good ole sing-a-long. Hope you guys sing along too...

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.