News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Blowout

Started by redrum, August 04, 2007, 06:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

This vid has me crying with laughter

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

khalpin

Back when Super Bowl halftime shows were basically a bunch of marching bands and "Hooray For Everything", FOX's In Living Color did a live counter-broadcast and millions of viewers switched channels at halftime.  The following year, they got Michael Jackson for the halftime show and it's been a huge ordeal ever since.  Anyway, the clip above was from that live broadcast.  Carrey was such a riot.

gah

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 20, 2016, 11:26:24 AM
This vid has me crying with laughter

hilarious!!!! had me rolling!
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

anthrax

runawayjimbo

Psst...hey, over here. You wanna see the worst thing the Internet has ever created?

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

Buffalo Budd

I don't watch this show but wow, does this ever hit the nail on the head...

PIE-GUY

So, this is kinda cool...

emay

That sick been messing around with some 3D printing with a buddy from work mostly we just made statues some action figure type stuff but this is sweet.

Buffalo Budd

Not Youtube but holy shit, this kid is unbelievable.

Buffalo Budd

PIE-GUY

At 2.7 million views, I'm sure you've all seen this before. I know I have, but it just never ever gets old.