News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

moe.

Started by Casey Lenahan, September 08, 2007, 12:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

macaronihead

Saw them last Friday in Boston. We missed the first couple songs but the general consensus was that the 1st set was a little too tame until the Nate Wilson sit in. Captain America -> Mexico -> Blue Jeans Pizza was great. Smooth transitions, Nate's keys added a lot, just tight playing. Then the whole 2nd set was great. Moth -> Queen of Everything and Jazz Wank > Buster really stood out.

They are playing really well right now. If we hadn't done Conspirator in New Haven (2 hours away) Thursday night I think we woulda GITV to go to Albany the day after.

macaronihead

Quote from: tehdead on March 08, 2012, 12:18:59 PM
moe. Live on WYEP 1pm TODAY.
http://www.wyep.org/listen/

I. Paper dragon >(nh) Not Coming Down, Wicked Awesome, Opium > Happy Hour Hero, Threw It All Away > Crab Eyes

II. Smoke >(nh) Wind It Up, Water > CalifornIA > The Pit, Captain America > Cripple Creek > Waiting for the Punchline

Encore: Plane Crash

last nights set list. got in, awesome show the boys were patient all night  some great jamming. Loved the Opium>HHH and the Water>CIA>Pit and awesome encore!

thanks for that link!

Casey Lenahan

yep no problem, there running late.

how was Conspirator? Im going to see them sat.
I owe Aug $20

antelope19

Super psyched for the show this weekend. I realized today that it's been almost 5 years since ive seen these guys. All good fest 07

Unacceptable!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

emay

Quote from: antelope19 on March 08, 2012, 07:04:40 PM
Super psyched for the show this weekend. I realized today that it's been almost 5 years since ive seen these guys. All good fest 07

Unacceptable!

Just got a press pass from my friend who writes for "Whats Up? Annapolis".  He put me down as his photographer  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard:rawk: Havent seen moe since 2010 in Boone I think. Really psyched for tomorrow, should be a scorching show.
Got my shift covered at work, so I will be riding out early tomorrow to make it up there for the show and pregame! Whats your plan before the show lope?

sMILEy

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on March 09, 2012, 06:20:24 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on March 08, 2012, 07:04:40 PM

Unacceptable!

Just got a press pass from my friend who writes for "Whats Up? Annapolis".  He put me down as his photographer  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard:rawk: Havent seen moe since 2010 in Boone I think. Really psyched for tomorrow, should be a scorching show.
Got my shift covered at work, so I will be riding out early tomorrow to make it up there for the show and pregame! Whats your plan before the show lope?
Good deal on the Press pass ! Enjoy  :beers:

emay

3/10/12

Ram's Head Live Baltimoe. MD

I: Brent Black > Rise > Brent Black, Rainshine > Deep This Time > Brittle End, Shoot First, Can't You Hear Me Knockin'

II: Sticks and Stones > Okayalright >(nh) Yodelittle > One Way Traffic, The Road >(nh) Down Boy > McBain

E: Spine of a Dog

Great show last night! Had a blast last night. Great meeting you lope'! Will def be seeing you soon, esp if I get this job over the summer back here in MD. BB > rise > BB opener was sick! Love the Cant you hear me knockin too! Second set was pretty good. Encore was fun too! Solid show. 

antelope19

Heck yes! Great show this weekend. Nice to meet you too and I look forward to more meetups in the future! Good luck with your interview.

Moe was alot of fun and they still put on a great show.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

DoW

I still need to work my way through the europe shows but this philly show is highly recommended
http://archive.org/details/moe2012-03-09.mk41.16bit
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

macaronihead

Listening to Stroudsburg right now. Bullet -> meat. is fantastic

DoW

Quote from: macaronihead on March 27, 2012, 12:50:47 AM
Listening to Stroudsburg right now. Bullet -> meat. is fantastic
I stick to mainly shows but you can make a nice compilation from the burlington to baltimore run.  lots of good stuff being done right now.
for lurkers with an open mind on the fence about seeing moe. this summer, don't hesitate.  it should be an easy choice.

DoW

moe.down tickets arrived a while back already.  rest of lineup pretty much sucks at this point so far.
ordered my tickets for the 2  night stone pony shows with mule.  bunch of other music there too.  can't wait.
waiting for the rest of tour to be announced.

Lifeboy

I can't wait to see these guys again. They usually always come to Tulsa and/or Dallas, so I'm hoping they keep it up when they announce the rest of the tour.

They're such a great, great band. I just wish more people on this board realized it.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

DoW

Quote from: Lifeboy on April 12, 2012, 08:19:29 PM
I can't wait to see these guys again. They usually always come to Tulsa and/or Dallas, so I'm hoping they keep it up when they announce the rest of the tour.

They're such a great, great band. I just wish more people on this board realized it.
I knew I liked you.
yeah, they have their faults like any other band.  and they are heavier rock than most jambands.  but if you like their music, what they have been doing has been great the past few years.
I just settle for seeing moe. shows with undermind in maine.  the rest of this board sucks.  :-D

Undermind

Quote from: bvaz on April 12, 2012, 08:31:01 PM
Quote from: Lifeboy on April 12, 2012, 08:19:29 PM

I knew I liked you.
yeah, they have their faults like any other band.  and they are heavier rock than most jambands.  but if you like their music, what they have been doing has been great the past few years.
I just settle for seeing moe. shows with undermind in maine.  the rest of this board sucks.  :-D
:beers:
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog