News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Reunion Rumor

Started by bluecaravan521, October 21, 2007, 06:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluecaravan521

I saw this posted on a facebook phish group- thought it worth sharing

Quotei shit you not, the gang is coming back together in what appears to be either june or july. this is not a spam letter or anything of that nature so heres my reasoning for declaring such a god-send message:
one of my best friends is family friends with tom marshall, "the primary external lyricist for Phish during their 21 year career, with songwriting credits for more than 95 originals - more than Mike Gordon (22), Jon Fishman (18), Page McConnell (11), and Phish in the generic (41) combined." [check this guy out on wikipedia if u dont believe me]

so basically my friend was talking to tom marshall and, as most of u know, trey is under house arrest now but will be getting out before the beginning of this summer. marshall told my friend that trey told him that phish will be reuniting for a summer tour once hes off house arrest charges. WHOS FUCKING PUMPED???

looks like another fake one to me.....if it was true, I'd be pretty fucking happy, but...I mean seriously seems pretty fake
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

disco

:-P
nope, just wait till we hear it from the band....everything else is just rumor
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

August

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

SgtStukov

keeb333

Any links confirming this, or are you guys fcking with me?

'cause if it's true, my year has been made!

Hicks

Quote from: keeb333 on October 21, 2007, 07:56:37 PM
Any links confirming this, or are you guys fcking with me?

'cause if it's true, my year has been made!

Dude it's facebook what more do you need?
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

bluecaravan521

Quote from: Hicks on October 21, 2007, 08:03:30 PM
Dude it's facebook what more do you need?

Hahah  :-D  I really don't believe the rumor but if you want to check out the guy's post here's the link (provided that you have a facebook) where you can see it:

http://hs.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2212967568&topic=3604

You gotta love the group that it's from :  If 1,000,000 Phacebookers Join this group, PHISH will reunite in Amherst, MA.  AMHERST of all places?  :lol:
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

Hicks

uuhhh, without a certain Amherst alum by the name of John Paluska you and I might not have ever heard of The Phish. 

bluecaravan521

Well, what I was getting at was that Amherst hardly seems apt to hold Phish reunion, which would attract thousands of fans, I have nothing against Amherst, I know plenty of people who go to UMass Amherst but I really don't see that working for a reunion

VA $l!m

i'm trying to sell a bridge in brooklyn if anyone's interested.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Red Sea Pedestrian

My grandmother's hairdresser's cousin met a guy that looked like Trey once, and his uncle totally said this rumor is bullshit.

redrum

this might not be true but my friend knows a guy and his cousin works for a company and his boss is this lady that does stuff for the band and all their people. she says the company is withholding too much information and doesn't want to be responsible because they're not supposed to tell anyone about everything that's going to happen. so she sent his cousin an email that said "conifidential" at the top employees cannot divuldge anything from the "top secret" list to the public, family or any other party. doing so may result in legal fines and deportation. the lady says she cannot feel good about wooden structures that take a wrong turn. a statement from my former company clearly suggests the source was quite invisible.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

rowjimmy

I love the, "this is not spam" and how he has to tell who Tom Marshall is.
Honestly, anyone who gives two shits about Phish getting back together at the point knows who Tom Marshall is.

That said...
Thank you for our bi-monthly bullshit rumor.

WillBreathes

::books hotel outside Philly Spectrum::
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither