News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2 for 1 Torrent trading opportunity

Started by disco, November 04, 2007, 03:28:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

also make sure that it's the same source. Even if it is, the folder and file names all must be exactly the same (if the folder name is the same, the files are probably also)
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

kev7intahoe

have the 9-12-00 hybrid seeded          :-D

if anyone could seed 10-2-99 i'm on that stuck..one....i'll be working through as i see a couple others to seed also...

:beers:

kev

disco

Quote from: kev7intahoe on November 11, 2007, 04:11:53 PM
have the 9-12-00 hybrid seeded          :-D

if anyone could seed 10-2-99 i'm on that stuck..one....i'll be working through as i see a couple others to seed also...

:beers:

kev

I searched all of 2000 and did not find an active torrent for 9-12-00, please provide a link  :mrgreen:
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

ChrisJ

Had this one handy...
:phish: 08/17/1996 Clifford Ball Day 2, Plattsburgh, NY DSBD
http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=506627
:-D

time phactory

08/17/93

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=511080

couldn't open a new window with this one.  it kept only getting to 99.6%.  not sure what the deal is.

so i re-upped:
http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=511596&viewcomm=324987#comm324987

it should be showing up on etree in a few minutes.

i didn't do it for the shows being offered by disco, though.  just for something to do.

but if anyone feels like seeding 6/6/97 i wouldn't be upset or complain or anything :-)

August

Ehh...
A general rule of thumb is to not seed the same source within 6 months of it's last seeding.
This one went up 3 weeks ago.
Just a FYI.
a

time phactory

Quote from: August on December 06, 2007, 06:23:48 PM
Ehh...
A general rule of thumb is to not seed the same source within 6 months of it's last seeding.
Just a FYI.
a

Oh well.  :oops:

I don't grasp this concept fully then.  If it's active now, why are people stranded?

August

Quote from: time phactory on December 06, 2007, 06:33:18 PM
Quote from: August on December 06, 2007, 06:23:48 PM
Ehh...
Just a FYI.
a

Oh well.  :oops:

I don't grasp this concept fully then.  If it's active now, why are people stranded?

Because people are leeches.
a

time phactory

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=511080

This one won't download completely because it has an unwritten text file in it, I think.  Here's what happens.  I take my 8/17/93 (same source), download the torrent from that link ^, and it puts this new unwritten text file in the folder with the rest of the files.  Then when my client is checking it, before it starts seeding, it only gets to 99.6%.  I'm pretty sure it's because of that text file.  It's weird.

Anyway, if that link's no good, it's good to start a new one.  Pretty good show too, although I could think of about a million better ones.  Thought I'd lend a hand, the idea of some poor soul stuck at 99.6% that I could help out really pulled at my heart strings.

This being the holidays and all.

August

Did you read the comments on Disco's original seed?
Part of the Bowie is corrupt.
That's why you verify to 99.6%.
Did you use Mkwact or TLH to verify your files before creating the torrent?
Or at least DL the verifiable track and replace the corrupt one with it?
You're just gonna strand everyone at 99.6%, just like last week.
Read the comments on both torrents.
You should pull it.
a

time phactory

I used mkw to verify.  Then I even tried copying the folder to another place on my HD and converting all the files to wav.  It worked.  This torrent should be fine.

No I didn't read the comments on that link.

August

Quote from: time phactory on December 06, 2007, 06:43:49 PM
I used mkw to verify.  Then I even tried copying the folder to another place on my HD and converting all the files to wav.  It worked.  This torrent should be fine.

No I didn't read the comments on that link.

Ok....
Go for it.
a

time phactory

I'm listening to the Bowie now.  It's 18 minutes long.  I'll let you know if its funktup.

time phactory

It's good. 

Good version too.  :beers:

Edit:  After it's over, Trey plays a tease of Bowie on acoustic.  Sounds like that song would have translated well to acoustic, at least part of it.