News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

M.I.A. Pauger You Would Like To See Return

Started by August, November 19, 2007, 07:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

redrum

Quote from: caravan2001 on October 11, 2008, 11:39:56 AM
Whatever happened to SunriseVT?

good question, he went strong for a while.

QuoteRe: M.I.A. Pauger You Would Like To See Return
??

i'd like to see the return of johnmayer.

he was cool.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

tet

hardtruckers

i know we were all worried he was an infomercial at first, but it was really cool to have his input on a lot of stuff.  they are a legendary company with lots of infopr0n that would satisfy us nerds, so hopefully he's still lurkin :)
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Ri©h

brewhead (miss ya bro)
guyforget (I know he posts on occasion and is busy but he's damn good people)

Come back Jon and Allen!   :-D

Caravan2001

Looks like White Bandana came back after a 6+ months hiatus.....

G. Augusto

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Caravan2001

Mr Minor

Anyone notice Goodbouthood hasn't posted in a while?  He had that drunken post fever and has been on hiatus ever since...

Caravan2001

Quote from: Mr Minor on January 03, 2009, 09:08:03 PM
Anyone notice Goodbouthood hasn't posted in a while?  He had that drunken post fever and has been on hiatus ever since...

prolly not too stoked on some of his latter posts.....

PhishJY

Quote from: caravan2001 on January 03, 2009, 07:20:56 PM
Dr. Ron

Don't know what happened, but I received this in a PM Oct. '07.  Haven't heard from him since...

...on my way home from wrenching a SunFire 1270 all night I and my Mitsubishi Galant got smashed between two semis.  Front one was stopped, I hit it doing 40 or so, then the back one hit me at around 35.  Engine partially breached the passenger compartment!  My car was made almost 38" shorter--just like that.  No airbags--but I always buckle up.  Trouble was that they were those mid-90's automatic belts and since I'm so short I slid right under the belt.

Total?  3 shattered ribs, clavicle cracked in 4 places, 2 smashed vertabrae, a broken ankle, a broken right foot, a cracked jaw, and pain, pain, pain....
Quote from: nab on April 13, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
Honestly though, this whole post whoring thing is getting to be a little ridiculous.  But does having a higher post count make a cooler pauger?

antelope19

Quote from: PhishJY on January 05, 2009, 10:31:55 AM
Quote from: caravan2001 on January 03, 2009, 07:20:56 PM
Dr. Ron

Don't know what happened, but I received this in a PM Oct. '07.  Haven't heard from him since...

...on my way home from wrenching a SunFire 1270 all night I and my Mitsubishi Galant got smashed between two semis.  Front one was stopped, I hit it doing 40 or so, then the back one hit me at around 35.  Engine partially breached the passenger compartment!  My car was made almost 38" shorter--just like that.  No airbags--but I always buckle up.  Trouble was that they were those mid-90's automatic belts and since I'm so short I slid right under the belt.

Total?  3 shattered ribs, clavicle cracked in 4 places, 2 smashed vertabrae, a broken ankle, a broken right foot, a cracked jaw, and pain, pain, pain....

:-o

Damn dude.  I hope he's ok now.  That's some scary sh**.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sunrisevt

Quote from: redrum on October 11, 2008, 06:55:50 PM

:-) I'm touched. I never looked at this topic 'cuz I figured I was too new to know when an old hand dropped out.

But JEEZUS, I hope Dr. Ron's f'ing alive.  :-o

:edit: Since I broke my hiatus, I haven't seen anything of WillSteele. He's my same vintage 'pauger, or thereabouts.  Anyone heard from him?
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

nab

Quote from: sunrisevt on January 05, 2009, 03:13:42 PM
Quote from: redrum on October 11, 2008, 06:55:50 PM

:-) I'm touched. I never looked at this topic 'cuz I figured I was too new to know when an old hand dropped out.

But JEEZUS, I hope Dr. Ron's f'ing alive.  :-o

:edit: Since I broke my hiatus, I haven't seen anything of WillSteele. He's my same vintage 'pauger, or thereabouts.  Anyone heard from him?

I think that WillSteele still drops in every now and then, just not as strong as he once was.

Looks like he stopped in today as a matter of fact.

Hicks

We should all smite his ass for being a lurker.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.