News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

M.I.A. Pauger You Would Like To See Return

Started by August, November 19, 2007, 07:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flow00

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

newplanet7

Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

rowjimmy

G. Augusto

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

G. Augusto

whatapiper

Quote from: disco on November 19, 2007, 02:47:59 PM
whatapiper, miss that guy....I think he had some stuff going on during project Post Hiatus and had to rock out because of it. I think I've got his phone number somewhere

as for gainesville he's doin fine, just as much of a pain in the ass as ever. Maybe he'll be back someday

wow, didnt know this thread existed till now, thanks for the props!   yes, i did have some shit to take care of on many levels but here I am.   I think i was m.i.a for a couple years... not sure.    i have since upgraded to a mac and can barely burn a cd, let alone seed shows, on the upside, the monitor is amazing and having no tower saves alot of space.

regardless, the paug is theplace for all things phish and we have killed it on etree!   anyone remember the days of phantasy tour?...
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

newleaf

Quote from: kellerb on November 20, 2007, 06:56:49 PM
Quote from: tet on November 20, 2007, 06:50:47 PM
Quote<Cities> only drunk and high?  I am snorting blow off a cheap hookers ass in my pic
<hoodie22> off my ass

<treyute> I wanna do a line of molly off some girl named molly's ass

as would i! ***wishing i was around when that cat was***... now excuse me while i steal his quote!  :banana:
...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

antelope19

Quote from: whatapiper on April 22, 2009, 12:03:43 AM
Quote from: disco on November 19, 2007, 02:47:59 PM
whatapiper, miss that guy....I think he had some stuff going on during project Post Hiatus and had to rock out because of it. I think I've got his phone number somewhere

as for gainesville he's doin fine, just as much of a pain in the ass as ever. Maybe he'll be back someday

wow, didnt know this thread existed till now, thanks for the props!   yes, i did have some shit to take care of on many levels but here I am.   I think i was m.i.a for a couple years... not sure.    i have since upgraded to a mac and can barely burn a cd, let alone seed shows, on the upside, the monitor is amazing and having no tower saves alot of space.

regardless, the paug is theplace for all things phish and we have killed it on etree!   anyone remember the days of phantasy tour?...

Welcome back!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Caravan2001

Anyone know what happened to PlayItLeo?  Guy was on fire for a while and hasn't been seen here since August....just sayin'.....maybe me and Jphishman scared him off at the Fox....

JPhishman

Quote from: caravan2001 on October 13, 2009, 11:02:42 PM
Anyone know what happened to PlayItLeo?  Guy was on fire for a while and hasn't been seen here since August....just sayin'.....maybe me and Jphishman scared him off at the Fox....
Wouldn't be the first time..... but he's better than that! He will def be up in the 8 live setlist thread.
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie