News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

M.I.A. Pauger You Would Like To See Return

Started by August, November 19, 2007, 07:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunrisevt

Quote from: goodabouthood on April 14, 2011, 01:44:59 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on April 14, 2011, 01:40:59 PM
I vot GAH for president!

I don't think you want this guy running this place!

Au contraire, my friend--I think we're all curious to see what happens with that twisted f*ck running things.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

DoW

Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

guyforget

i was not aware of rj's hiatus.  i guess i can sympathize w/ the dude because i dont keep up too tightly myself.  except for the beer threads. but le phishes just arent giving me much to talk about. 

are people missing the moderation?  are there threads that needs fixed/deleted/merged?  should i appoint some new global moderators?  i tend to feel like we dont need much in real "moderation" in terms of content supervision, but moving threads around and keeping things orderly is definitely helpful.  but what the hell do i know?  if it doesnt show up in a log that i follow i probably dont notice, lol. 

-AD_

mistercharlie

Quote from: guyforget on April 27, 2011, 03:08:02 AM
i was not aware of rj's hiatus.  i guess i can sympathize w/ the dude because i dont keep up too tightly myself.  except for the beer threads. but le phishes just arent giving me much to talk about. 

are people missing the moderation?  are there threads that needs fixed/deleted/merged?  should i appoint some new global moderators?  i tend to feel like we dont need much in real "moderation" in terms of content supervision, but moving threads around and keeping things orderly is definitely helpful.  but what the hell do i know?  if it doesnt show up in a log that i follow i probably dont notice, lol.

We've been doing pretty well in the absence of rj. There was some talk a week or so ago of needing a new mod and some talk of GAH running for president. But all in all we have managed to keep ourselves in check. However, it couldn't hurt to have another person with rj's abilities just in case something does happen and needs handled. Plus, someone has to wield the Banhammer.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

I'm just happy I can bring "Horce-Force" back into my vocabulary w/o fear of getting -k'd !
Bring in the dude!

qop24

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 27, 2011, 10:27:11 AM
I'm just happy I can bring "Horce-Force" back into my vocabulary w/o fear of getting -k'd !

that's what you think  :evil:
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

mistercharlie

I'm still waiting on the script for your barnyard animal version of Star Wars.

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 14, 2010, 01:54:26 PM
This belongs here also:
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 14, 2010, 01:24:40 PM
New thought:

What if I want to make a Farm Animal version of Star Wars -- where all the characters are animals..... bare with me here....

Luke = Mr. Ed

"The Force" = "The Horse Force"

-------------------------------------

Will discussing this bring smite upon thee?

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 14, 2010, 01:31:52 PM
Quote from: kellerb on November 14, 2010, 01:29:28 PM
Is the part of obi-wan played by Wiiiillburrrrr?

Yes.

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 14, 2010, 01:46:22 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on November 14, 2010, 01:42:07 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 14, 2010, 01:35:14 PM
What' truly genius is the sex scene I plan to add to the movie...

An Alderaan Donkey Show?

Let's just say Princess Leia (played by a sheep... obviously) is not as into Luke as he wishes....

..... things get graphic..... The Horse Force takes on multiple meanings.......

not a pretty site.  :shakehead:

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 14, 2010, 01:49:32 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on November 14, 2010, 01:48:32 PM
Incestuous Inter-species Horse Forcing?  This movie is already better than The Phantom Menace.
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Now THAT is genius.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: qop24 on April 27, 2011, 10:31:15 AM

that's what you think  :evil:

Don't make me horse force you breh
Bring in the dude!

gah

Quote from: mistercharlie on April 27, 2011, 10:15:56 AM

We've been doing pretty well in the absence of rj. There was some talk a week or so ago of needing a new mod and some talk of GAH running for president. But all in all we have managed to keep ourselves in check. However, it couldn't hurt to have another person with rj's abilities just in case something does happen and needs handled. Plus, someone has to wield the Banhammer.

That's what I'm talking about! Bring on the Banishments!  :samurai:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

DoW

Quote from: goodabouthood on April 27, 2011, 11:10:26 AM

I think the new mod should ban RJ.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

gah

Quote from: R2D2 on April 27, 2011, 11:27:56 AM

OH SNAP! In Yo Face, SON!

(if RJ were here to read this, he'd threaten to ban me right about now...)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: goodabouthood on April 27, 2011, 12:13:44 PM

I bet RJ has all of this streaming to his iPhone in some stealthy RJ way. 
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

khalpin

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on April 27, 2011, 01:28:02 PM

Do you suppose runawayjimbo is really RJ?  Same initials!   :-o :crazy:

mistercharlie

Quote from: khalpin on April 27, 2011, 02:01:51 PM
Quote from: UncleEbinezer on April 27, 2011, 01:28:02 PM

Do you suppose runawayjimbo is really RJ?  Same initials!   :-o :crazy:

PIE-GUY

y'all should go read RJ's blog... just sayin'.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul