News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

M.I.A. Pauger You Would Like To See Return

Started by August, November 19, 2007, 07:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on April 28, 2011, 12:30:04 AM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on April 28, 2011, 12:28:59 AM
Quote from: whatapiper on April 28, 2011, 12:22:59 AM
I remember RJs first hiatus, many moons ago, before tweets, iPhones, or 3.0 existed, the good ole days....

yeah, but that was caused by a certain pauger.

Anyone know who?   :angel:

definitely not the one who is still trying to piss off a mod with his sig....

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on April 28, 2011, 12:32:05 AM
I remember RJs first hiatus, many moons ago, before tweets, iPhones, or 3.0 existed, the good ole days....

I didn't even know that was a still a part of my sig.  I have sig's and avatars disabled.  Sweet projection btw. 

mbw

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on April 28, 2011, 12:33:40 AM

I didn't even know that was a still a part of my sig.  I have sig's and avatars disabled.  Sweet projection btw.

nice that you disabled it yourself but the rest have to suffer.  maybe you should check whether or not you insult a member with every post.

eta:  we really dont need two pics from you with every post.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on April 28, 2011, 12:36:29 AM

nice that you disabled it yourself but the rest have to suffer.  maybe you should check whether or not you insult a member with every post.

What is your deal tonight man?  Have I offended you somehow in the last 24 hours?  Are you just drunk right now?  You are acting way aggro towards me now for absolutely no reason.

mbw

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on April 28, 2011, 12:39:44 AM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on April 28, 2011, 12:36:29 AM

What is your deal tonight man?  Have I offended you somehow in the last 24 hours?  Are you just drunk right now?  You are acting way aggro towards me now for absolutely no reason.

eh, you're the only one to talk to.  i just happen to disagree about trump, and i find your sig unnecessary.  thats all.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Oh, I don't even really care about the Trump thing.  Sigs gone.  I never knew it was a problem for you, sorry about that.

Just making sure I didn't piss you off somehow.

mbw

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on April 28, 2011, 12:44:35 AM
Oh, I don't even really care about the Trump thing.  Sigs gone.  I never knew it was a problem for you, sorry about that.

Just making sure I didn't piss you off somehow.

nah, i like talking to you.  always have.  but the sig was, like i said, unnecessary. 

eta: who cares if you did.  i aint no one.

fauxpaxfauxreal

LOL, I coulda said the same thing, but I'm trying to not be a dick.

I guess you can consider this my birthday present to you :beers:

mbw

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on April 28, 2011, 12:48:38 AM

eh, you had a rough start.  so did i.  i hope/know everyone is over that.
you are a wealth of knowledge, phish and otherwise.  oh, and i'm definitely drunk.   :beers:

fauxpaxfauxreal

That's cool, I hope you had a great time tonight....sorry you're chatting with me instead of getting some

whatapiper

anyone notice RJ was lurking after Faux's sig disappeared?
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

mbw

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on April 28, 2011, 12:55:46 AM
That's cool, I hope you had a great time tonight....sorry you're chatting with me instead of getting some

hey, that was yesterday.  and i totally got some........youtube facebook posts in.

justjezmund

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on April 28, 2011, 12:48:38 AM

better than my birthday gift.

i poured you a glass of blue label T, but then selfishly drank it myself.  HAPYY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!!! :evil:
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

susep

I was kinda under the impression that rj was all about 3.0 Phish.  I seem to recall him defending them from a few haters possibly including myself.  I'm w/ RJ, Aug, other 'paug dissenters who have "moved on".  If you look closely you will not see a single post in any of this Summer's roll call or Superball threads of mine.  why?  I truly do not care.  I knew back in June 2009 I was hearing a general lack of fiery improvisation and besides a few moments here and there it has been far and few between.  Don't get me wrong I still love Phish(and the 'paug for that matter) and cherish their music daily but I'm not inspired or excited by them.  Their magic is gone, like one of their great jams from '94/95.  In terms of their career, they're playing the last few songs in the 2nd set, ballads w/ an occasional Possum or Hood. 

mbw

Quote from: susep73 on April 29, 2011, 11:07:24 PM
I was kinda under the impression that rj was all about 3.0 Phish.  I seem to recall him defending them from a few haters possibly including myself.  I'm w/ RJ, Aug, other 'paug dissenters who have "moved on".  If you look closely you will not see a single post in any of this Summer's roll call or Superball threads of mine.  why?  I truly do not care.  I knew back in June 2009 I was hearing a general lack of fiery improvisation and besides a few moments here and there it has been far and few between.  Don't get me wrong I still love Phish(and the 'paug for that matter) and cherish their music daily but I'm not inspired or excited by them.  Their magic is gone, like one of their great jams from '94/95.  In terms of their career, they're playing the last few songs in the 2nd set, ballads w/ an occasional Possum or Hood.

nah, its all downhill after 95 for him.  he tried to psych himself up a few times for teh 3.0, but it never stuck.