News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

M.I.A. Pauger You Would Like To See Return

Started by August, November 19, 2007, 07:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

He really did attempt to have such an optimistic outlook on 3.0 for quite some time.

It could only last so long....
Bring in the dude!

gah

Quote from: susep73 on April 29, 2011, 11:07:24 PM
I was kinda under the impression that rj was all about 3.0 Phish.  I seem to recall him defending them from a few haters possibly including myself.  I'm w/ RJ, Aug, other 'paug dissenters who have "moved on".  If you look closely you will not see a single post in any of this Summer's roll call or Superball threads of mine.  why?  I truly do not care.  I knew back in June 2009 I was hearing a general lack of fiery improvisation and besides a few moments here and there it has been far and few between.  Don't get me wrong I still love Phish(and the 'paug for that matter) and cherish their music daily but I'm not inspired or excited by them.  Their magic is gone, like one of their great jams from '94/95.  In terms of their career, they're playing the last few songs in the 2nd set, ballads w/ an occasional Possum or Hood.

I'm not going to bother getting into the discussion that occurred in the other thread (superball licks one I think), but I'll say I agree with all the bolded above.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

VA $l!m

so RJ left b/c he doesnt like pshish anymore? i'm confused.
i guess i could just ask him, but really i didnt think hangin on teh paug had anything to do with acctually enjoying what the band was doing presently. if that was the case this place woulda been a ghost town ages ago.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

blatboom

Quote from: VA $l!m on April 30, 2011, 01:25:47 PM
i guess i could just ask him, but really i didnt think hangin on teh paug had anything to do with acctually enjoying what the band was doing presently. if that was the case this place woulda been a ghost town ages ago.
my thoughts exactly.  dude's just taking a break.

Caravan2001

So, should we just have an all-RJ, all the time thread?  This thread has not seen so much action since..........never...

gah

Quote from: blatboom on April 30, 2011, 01:39:53 PM

longest piss break ever.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: goodabouthood on May 01, 2011, 09:34:56 PM

longest piss break ever.
:tte: :tte: :tte: :tte: :tte: :tte: :tte:
Bring in the dude!

mbw

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 01, 2011, 10:32:11 PM

longest piss break ever.

you are going to have to clarify your feelings on that post.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on May 01, 2011, 10:34:54 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 01, 2011, 10:32:11 PM

longest piss break ever.

you are going to have to clarify your feelings on that post.

^^^This.

WhatstheUse?

Actually, that was the setlist for the Longest Piss break set.  I just forgot the >'s
Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

barnesy305

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 02, 2011, 09:20:51 PM
Sweet of you guys to miss me.
Don't look at me, I know where to find you. :-P

rowjimmy

barnesy305

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 02, 2011, 09:34:08 PM
Quote from: barnesy305 on May 02, 2011, 09:30:55 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on May 02, 2011, 09:20:51 PM
Sweet of you guys to miss me.
Don't look at me, I know where to find you. :-P

It's not like you ever call!
D'oh! Busted! I do need to hit you up this week to see if you'll be around saturday so I can drop you some loot.

PhishPhan

Where did that PhishPhan cat go? I last saw him at a Coldplay concert a few months back. He got engaged to newleaf.