News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

M.I.A. Pauger You Would Like To See Return

Started by August, November 19, 2007, 07:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoW

Quote from: mistercharlie on January 19, 2012, 04:46:45 AM
He's out and free, but apparently he goes by kozwj now. I wonder how kozwj's mom feels about this and is she ready to change her screen name to corespond?
so he's not a phishead anymore?
maybe there is hope for the young lad yet.
I'm changing my name too.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

rowjimmy

gah

I was just thinking yesterday I know JJ (justjezmund) comes around once in a while, but still, miss him posting more regularly.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Buffalo Budd

Quite a few Paugers have dropped off as of late:
RR
MB
PH92
Disco
Guy
JJ
Probably a few more if I thought hard enough about it.
The circle of life on the Paug.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

yeah, quite a few people indeed. I blamed ph92, but since he's gone, the other guys should know they can come back!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

(kidding '92, if you read this)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Undermind

Quote from: goodabouthood on January 19, 2012, 10:00:58 AM
I was just thinking yesterday I know JJ (justjezmund) comes around once in a while, but still, miss him posting more regularly.
this
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

DoW

In all seriousness, I do think the hate has something to do with it.
Hopefully some of these rumored dates start to come to fruition and people start posting again.
I've realized that instead of discussing what I don't like about these shows, I really add nothing to here anymore.  Despite the name change, even I am getting sick on being negative about a band.
Plus, I think people just get busy but will eventually find their way back here.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

emay

Quote from: HATE on January 19, 2012, 10:44:10 AM
In all seriousness, I do think the hate has something to do with it.
Hopefully some of these rumored dates start to come to fruition and people start posting again.
I've realized that instead of discussing what I don't like about these shows, I really add nothing to here anymore.  Despite the name change, even I am getting sick on being negative about a band.
Plus, I think people just get busy but will eventually find their way back here.
This...with school starting up again and it being my last semester I need to hit the schoolwork hard.

Also, many times I find myself only discussing the recent shows, or making plans to hit up some shows. The Jan > time they announce summer dates is usually a slow/down time for many  :phish: related messageboards. It is good to see the paug stay tight through this time! But many times a lot of people go do their own thing until its time to meet up with the paug PHAMILY again!

Hicks

Of course the band has also only played a handful of shows since last summer, that's a more likely candidate for people not posting IMO.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

I wonder what happened to Dr. Ron?  He had that massive car crash where he broke like three legs and his back, but then nothing.....Hope that guy didn't buy the farm  :|

whatapiper

I'm sure some have noticed but Caravan2001 has left the building, account and all...
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Undermind

Quote from: whatapiper on June 26, 2012, 08:25:20 PM
I'm sure some have noticed but Caravan2001 has left the building, account and all...
:?
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mistercharlie

That's strange.

Hicks or Heath know anything about where Todd went?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

khalpin

mbw