News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Star Wars

Started by redrum, December 30, 2007, 05:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobafett

Quote from: Caravan2001 on November 04, 2019, 10:16:35 PM
I'm pretty stoked.  I didn't realize that all Verizon customers get a free year of Disney +.

Did not know that.  Bonus for me!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mehead

Quote from: Bobafett on November 05, 2019, 12:59:10 AM
I'm pretty stoked.  I didn't realize that all Verizon customers get a free year of Disney +.

You need to have an unlimited data package to get it.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Bobafett

Quote from: mehead on November 05, 2019, 07:48:12 AM

Damn
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

pcr3

Quote from: mehead on November 05, 2019, 07:48:12 AM

Or Fios at home.  Which I have.   :banana:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

rowjimmy

You guys...
Mandalorian.

Holy shit.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 16, 2019, 12:54:24 AM
You guys...
Mandalorian.

Holy shit.

Yup. These first two episodes are amazing. Great production value, really well written and that other thing!!!!

I am hooked and also extremely saddened that there are only 8 episodes in the first season.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VA $l!m

so uh, after all 8 eps are out can i jus like sub for a month and watch them all at once?
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mistercharlie

Quote from: VA $l!m on November 16, 2019, 06:29:08 PM
so uh, after all 8 eps are out can i jus like sub for a month and watch them all at once?

Yeah, but even better.

They give you a free Week Trial before you have to pay for it. So if you wait until the 1st week of January you could watch all 8 episodes during the free week trial and then cancel it.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

antelope19

Stay off the social medias if you're trying to avoid spoilers. Mandalorian shit is everywhere right now. I watched the first 2 episodes and loved them.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

natronzero

I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

rowjimmy

emay

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Hicks

Looks more like Ron Pearlman to me but w/e.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

antelope19

Natronzero has spoken
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

tet

just watched Ep 2, this show is so fucking good.  the production is incredible - it looks like a goddamn SW movie!! 

gotta say, i'm impressed with Pedro Pascal's acting without him dropping the mask (yet?).  don't think i'll ever get over what happened in Macho Grande GOT
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish