News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Political Vids/Images

Started by rowjimmy, March 19, 2008, 03:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

He's got a fine line to walk though, as I've read in certain articles, because he needs to be forceful and aggressive, but doesn't want to push away some voters as the "angry black man" role. Its tough, but I agree, I think he needs to come out swinging and realize this is dirty politics at this point. Nice guy attitude isn't going to win it. It never does. McCain acted like a ass, I heard a good point, if you were to just observe their body language through the debate, Obama looked calm and composed as opposed to McCains anger and smirks.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mattstick

StCarl

^^ wow, that's fantastic.  It'd make a great stained-glass window, too.

I saw this last night and maybe it was where my head was, but it killed.  I totally lol'd.

Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Guyute

Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

Ri©h

rowjimmy

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

gah

How nuts is O'Reilly? If he didn't rant and rave about everything, he might actually be able to make a point once in awhile, but since he does, he just comes off as a lunatic.

bluecaravan521

:frustrated:

Get that man off the air.  Dear god what an asshole.
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

bluecaravan521

From the Washington Post op-ed page this morning:

Apologies for posting twice in a row but I thought this was worth showing up in the recent posts.  :-D
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

rowjimmy

Wow. They run such a sharp and organized campaign. It's amazing that they aren't leading by 60-70 points.

gah

"She's an idiot" - Phish Fan, 10/03/08