News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Political Vids/Images

Started by rowjimmy, March 19, 2008, 03:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Guyute

Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

cactusfan

in case no one's seen this yet (i actually made the same sign and carried it around the SF women's march. but steve buscemi wasn't around to bless it for me.)

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

PIE-GUY

mopper_smurf

Quote from: cactusfan on January 23, 2017, 04:02:30 PM
in case no one's seen this yet (i actually made the same sign and carried it around the SF women's march. but steve buscemi wasn't around to bless it for me.)

Holy shit. Best sign ever.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

ICYMI

The Netherlands welcomes Trump in his own words from Dutch TV show Zondag met Lubach,

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

birdman

Quote from: mopper_smurf on January 25, 2017, 01:32:05 AM
ICYMI

The Netherlands welcomes Trump in his own words from Dutch TV show Zondag met Lubach,

:clap: :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Paug FTMFW!

PIE-GUY

mbw

Quote from: mopper_smurf on January 25, 2017, 01:32:05 AM
ICYMI

Quote from: PGLHAH on January 25, 2017, 11:18:23 AM
Nailed it:

mbw

sunrisevt

^^^The one at the lectern is honestly a little chilling.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.