News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

the OFFICIAL 2008 MLB thread

Started by mattstick, March 25, 2008, 09:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

New season, new thread - the other one is locked, if you want to reply to something in there, bring it in here, ok?

mattstick

PS. Go Jays Go!

This kid Daric Barton on the A's is a good prospect, he's got a couple walks and a run today...

birdman

Weird having coffee with my baseball.... :beers:
Paug FTMFW!

mattstick

Agreed, weird checking in on Fantasy stuff right when I get into work.

I'm ordering the MLB extra innings package when I get home from work tonight, I could've caught 20 minutes of the game over breakfast this morning!

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

mattstick

exactly

I'm almost afraid of how much time I will spend watching baseball this year

birdman

God bless Manny Ramierez :banana:
Paug FTMFW!

mattstick

Playing for a contract, he could have a huge year.

If the Sox are gonna win, I like seeing Okajima get it, got him in all my fantasy leagues.

mattstick

Looks like tomorrows game is on normal TV, so I can delay paying the cable company an absurd amount of money for a few more days.

birdman

Quote from: mattstick on March 25, 2008, 09:28:02 AM

Playing for a contract, he could have a huge year.

If the Sox are gonna win, I like seeing Okajima get it, got him in all my fantasy leagues.

No doubt. Oki is a favorite here in town, and in japan, judging from the crowds reaction. I like how the japanese crowd is getting into it and that they're behind the sox.
So good, So good
Paug FTMFW!

mattstick

It's hard not to cheer for Dice-K and Okajima.

I really don't think Dice-K is as good as the Boston hype machine perpetuates, this will be a telling year, I've got him at 15-14 4.30 ERA, decent 3rd starter numbers in the AL East.

redrum

way to start the season boys!   :banana:

:beers:

:clap:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

rowjimmy

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 25, 2008, 12:22:58 PM

We may try to go this weekend.  The O's are playing the Nats in an exhibition game and it'd be nice to check out the new stadium.  Any interest in joining RJ?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

I would love to but I'm socked in with baby-prep...
Truth be told I don't have any idea when I'm gonna get down there. I'm def. asking for tickets to see them host the Mets during the week on my birthday in Sept.