News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Bob Weir to play fundraiser in DC...meet and greet

Started by birdman, April 01, 2008, 02:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

For those interested

Bob Weir, HeadCount Board Member and former guitarist for The Grateful Dead, will be the guest-of-honor at a fundraiser benefiting HeadCount. Held in a private residence in Washington D.C., this special event will take place on the evening of Monday, April 7th. Guests in attendance will all have the chance to meet the music icon and will be treated to a short acoustic performance by Bobby and RatDog drummer Jay Lane.  Capacity for this event is extremely limited and we therefore can only extend invitations to a small circle of our most generous supporters.  If you would like more information on how to attend this event, please email us at events@headcount.org.
Paug FTMFW!

G. Augusto

Igbo

OlfactoryHue

"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it." Randle Patrick McMurphy

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

phg

He also played at a fundraiser for Al Franken's Senate bid March 20 the night before his tour started in St. Paul on March 21.  (I heard about it at the show)

I guess they played 4 or 5 songs for the fundraiser.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

rowjimmy

Weir, et al have played a number of benefits here in DC over the years...

pass

phg

yeah, so why is it such a shame that Bobby is enjoying the ride?

seriously?

fuck man I hope I rock half as hard as bobby in 25 years   :banana:   :syf:   because I know I won't

rowjimmy

Quote from: phg on April 02, 2008, 06:13:01 AM
yeah, so why is it such a shame that Bobby is enjoying the ride?

seriously?

fuck man I hope I rock half as hard as bobby in 25 years   :banana:   :syf:   because I know I won't
Are you not seeing the same picture that we are?

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.