News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Problems uploading

Started by Blaise, March 23, 2005, 11:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaise

When I went to upload 4/3/98 bt told me that the tracker adress was http://tracker.etree.org:6969/announce, so I went to create a new torrent in torrentspy and when I tried to create the torrent with the new adress, i got this error: "Access violation at adress 0040338A in module 'TorrentSpy.... read of adress 4A9A7000"

???

Blaise

nm, I figured it out...

Blaise

now in my bittornado torrent it says that my torrent is rejected by the tracker. is this all connected, and why is this so difficult right now.

jedifunk

well, i guess i wont bother replying to this then. ;)
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Blaise

jedifunk

lol

i get the same thing usually... where it says the torrent is rejected.  then after about 5 minutes its works out.

i think it must take a little extra time on the new server for the torrents to propegate.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Blaise

I am seriously doubting my ability to do something as simple as upload a torrent. I'm trying to seed 4/4/98 and bt is telling me that this file has already been uploaded. I can't find it in the tracker or in any past torrents without seeds. I have the torrent running fine but for some reason the tracker isn't complying. any ideas?

chocolatesaltyballs

i would guess that since 4.3 was uploaded today, maybe someone has beaten you to the punch and created a bittorrent of the same file you have...

not sure if thats it, but i guess it could be a scenerio that would create this outcome...

just an idea
-w

Blaise

I am continuing to have the same problems. I am trying to upload 6/17/94 set2 sbd and I am getting the same torrent already uploaded error. I got this yesterday with 4/4/98 and it was literally about 4 hours until cheese posted the shows, and we don't have identical sources. Not to mention there was a reseed a valiable for his 4/4/ source. 6/17 has only been posted as as the aud right now, why the hell won't the f'in tracker let me upload. If I can't get some results soon I am going to give up on seedinG!!!!!!!!!! dammit

rowjimmy

isn't there an approval process on the etree torrents?

Blaise

not really, thats why I don't understand this. The only thing I can think is that there has already been a torrent of the same source seeded but if there is I can't find it with the search functions to reseed it.

Blaise

nm, I am finding some of my problems. Ultimately, it leads me to ask why on earth is the search function in the bt tracker so horrible? It is an absolute chore to find anything w/ or w/out seeds that have been previously seeded in order to reseed shows.