News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Wall*e - anyone's kids getting psyched to see this?

Started by shoreline99, June 16, 2008, 11:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreline99

Saw the trailer again this weekend. Looks awesome. And, the first 'embargoed' reviews are in over at AICN:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/37098
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

rowjimmy

My kids are way psyched for it. I kind of am too.
As a result of parenting through most of the Pixar era, I've been to nearly all of their films and I have yet to be disappointed.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

jephrey

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

shoreline99

awesome movie. fantastic for kids and adults alike. i'm not sure if it was pixar's best, as many are saying, but it is definitely in the top 3. i thnk the animation in this is better than anything else so far out of that studio. they are so many light years ahead of any other studio (including disney digital animation) that it's so easy to just get lost in the beauty of the cinematography.

oh, and you mac lovers/pc haters will appreciate some of the robots and the sounds they make :)

i plan on going back to see this without my 2 year old dumping a lemonade all over me and missing the first few minutes or so of the movie :D.

mattstick

Going to sit down and watch a movie after this Cubs/Sox game.

Debating between The Man Who Wasn't There (classic Coen Bros) or Teen Wolf Too...

sophist

Quote from: mattstick on June 29, 2008, 10:06:51 PM

Going to sit down and watch a movie after this Cubs/Sox game.

Debating between The Man Who Wasn't There (classic Coen Bros) or Teen Wolf Too...
and that is relevant to this thread how  :?  :wink:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mattstick

Hahaha, supposed to be in the Last Movie Watched Thread... my Bad.

PS. Teen Wolf Too is awesome.

bluecaravan521

I saw this tonight- it was pretty good  :-) Great message, funny, entertaining, insightful.  It was a cute flick.
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

Casey Lenahan

my friend said it was best movie ever! and he sees a lot of movies, like 2 a week. He also said it was really trippy   :-o
I owe Aug $20

shoreline99

yeah, there are a couple of scenes where they are out in space that are pretty awesome and trippy (no spoilers there, you know they are in space :) )

GBL

i liked this movie alot... but not really sure how great it will be for younger kids (dont think they'll really 'get it')... gotta love telesyncs, this one looked great on my tv
If this is love, I'm never going home..

rowjimmy

Took my girls to see this yesterday.
The 4y/o loved it as did the 12y/o and their daddy (me!)
It was great.