News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Clifford Ball 7 DVD Set drops now

Started by mattstick, January 07, 2009, 11:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twatts

Quote from: Hicks on March 04, 2009, 06:55:51 PM

soooo are they letting you keep the damaged 12-30-97 and DVDs?   :-D

I wish...  The last thing the guy did was get my email so he could send me a return label... 

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

Hicks

Quote from: twatts on March 04, 2009, 07:39:17 PM
Quote from: Hicks on March 04, 2009, 06:55:51 PM

soooo are they letting you keep the damaged 12-30-97 and DVDs?   :-D

I wish...  The last thing the guy did was get my email so he could send me a return label... 

Terry

I say you keep them anyway and I'll give you $20 for em.   :evil:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

Quote from: twatts on March 04, 2009, 04:32:53 PM
I called and complained about another part of my order being "canceled" and was promised that I would be sent a glider.  I'm not holding my breath...

But I may have to swing through Charlottesville on the way back from Loudoun Co next week and break some knee-caps...

Terry

you didn't even gt a schvice or colorado postcard?  I know you got a logo sticker though...I always get the cruddy red one.  I have only one time gotten the aqua one...

whyweigh5.0

So far i've gotten green, purple, blue and red
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

Caravan2001

I have gotten those and a couple of yellow too, but I have only gotten (or seen) one aqua....I sent it to someone though.....maybe someone from the paug even?

whyweigh5.0

yeah there are two different blues.  I know for sure I have a dark one..  but I might have an aqua on my guitar case
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

thechad

Quote from: redrum on March 04, 2009, 05:42:48 PM
Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on March 04, 2009, 03:55:14 PM
did anybody here get a glider?
I wonder how many actually went out

i got one.
but only one Schvice.
my buddy got 2 Schvice's with no Glider.
if you get the Glider you only get 1 Schvice?

Nope, I got a glider and 2 Schivices, both wristbands and a camping ticket.  I didn't get a Colorado postcard, but I already had one from a previous order and the sticker they sent was a bright orange one.  (I tried to scan it but my cheap scanner couldn't handle the brightness of the orange.  :-o)
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

twatts

Quote from: caravan2001 on March 04, 2009, 11:25:46 PM
Quote from: twatts on March 04, 2009, 04:32:53 PM
I called and complained about another part of my order being "canceled" and was promised that I would be sent a glider.  I'm not holding my breath...

But I may have to swing through Charlottesville on the way back from Loudoun Co next week and break some knee-caps...

Terry

you didn't even gt a schvice or colorado postcard?  I know you got a logo sticker though...I always get the cruddy red one.  I have only one time gotten the aqua one...

No, I got a Schvice, but I already bought every Schvice when they had them on sale a few years ago...  And the post-card, I think that's the 3rd or 4th I've gotten of them moving the damn keyboards across the street...  Its meaningless, just like the red sticker...

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

westcider

that photo of them moving the keyboards is a classic!  I have the poster hanging above my keys in our rehearsal room.

blatboom

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: caravan2001 on March 04, 2009, 11:33:19 PM
I have gotten those and a couple of yellow too, but I have only gotten (or seen) one aqua....I sent it to someone though.....maybe someone from the paug even?

I'm always cursed with the Green one.

I wish they'd just send out the old school Rainbowed ones.

shoreline99

I got the neon orange one. It's blinding.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

keeb333

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on March 04, 2009, 11:36:28 PM
yeah there are two different blues.  I know for sure I have a dark one..  but I might have an aqua on my guitar case

I've got an aqua on my guitar case and a purple on my 500GB external drive (dedicated to lossless  :phish:, and nearly full taboot!)

blatboom

blatboom

finally got mine.  haven't put a disc in yet, but this has got to be one of the best packaging jobs ever to grace a DVD release.
even the inside of the case is lined with a panoramic shot of the crowd  :-o