News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Clifford Ball 7 DVD Set drops now

Started by mattstick, January 07, 2009, 11:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyweigh5.0

did anybody here get a glider?
I wonder how many actually went out
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

Hicks

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on March 04, 2009, 03:55:14 PM

Wait, didn't you get one?   :lol:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

whyweigh5.0

yeah, but I mean anyone else.  Seems kind of crappy that of all the people who pre-ordered on here that only 1 person got one
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

twatts

I called and complained about another part of my order being "canceled" and was promised that I would be sent a glider.  I'm not holding my breath...

But I may have to swing through Charlottesville on the way back from Loudoun Co next week and break some knee-caps...

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

whyweigh5.0

if it makes you feel any better... they don't fly that great anyways :?

westcider

if they had sent me a glider, it probably would have been smashed to pieces by the post office.  my package arrived mangled with a big hole in it.  miraculously, the dvd set was unscathed.  my Colorado fishman postcard was bent out of whack, though.  I stuck it in my baseball encyclopedia to flatten it out.

twatts

I just wrote a letter of Customer Service:

1) missing glider
2) bent-up Live Phish 12/30/97
3) "canceled" t-shirt
4) ripped mailer with taped-up hole in it.

WTF is wrong with those people that they can't get something simple like placing items in a bubble mailer correct???  And why the bubble mailer?  its a piece of crap and doesn't protect anything worth a crap.

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will

blatboom

redrum

i got one.
but only one Schvice.
my buddy got 2 Schvice's with no Glider.
if you get the Glider you only get 1 Schvice?
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

twatts

Quote from: twatts on March 04, 2009, 04:58:24 PM

1) missing glider
3) "canceled" t-shirt

WTF is wrong with those people that they can't get something simple like placing items in a bubble mailer correct???  And why the bubble mailer?  its a piece of crap and doesn't protect anything worth a crap.

Terry

I was just looking at my receipt - they never credited me the $18 for the "canceled" T-Shirt...  Got on the phone and called and bitched.  I am now receiving my money back, a glider (UPS Ground) and a new Clifford Ball and 12/30/97 set to replace the ones I got that are damaged...

Call Music Today and complain.  They need to hear how they F'ed up, or they're going to keep doing it.  I'd hate to say it, but they're just a glorified Ticket Bastard.  If it wasn't for PH, those dip-shits would have been eating foodstamps a long time ago...

Terry

----------------------

I want super-human will

nab

Arrived from Best Buy today via UPS. :banana:

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

nab

What snappy packaging. 

Really though, this is pretty quality work.

whyweigh5.0

Quote from: redrum on March 04, 2009, 05:42:48 PM

i got one.
but only one Schvice.
my buddy got 2 Schvice's with no Glider.
if you get the Glider you only get 1 Schvice?

I got one schvice.  two wristbands, a camping ticket and a glider

Hicks

Quote from: twatts on March 04, 2009, 05:47:34 PM
Quote from: twatts on March 04, 2009, 04:58:24 PM

1) missing glider
3) "canceled" t-shirt

Terry

I was just looking at my receipt - they never credited me the $18 for the "canceled" T-Shirt...  Got on the phone and called and bitched.  I am now receiving my money back, a glider (UPS Ground) and a new Clifford Ball and 12/30/97 set to replace the ones I got that are damaged...

Call Music Today and complain.  They need to hear how they F'ed up, or they're going to keep doing it.  I'd hate to say it, but they're just a glorified Ticket Bastard.  If it wasn't for PH, those dip-shits would have been eating foodstamps a long time ago...

Terry

soooo are they letting you keep the damaged 12-30-97 and DVDs?   :-D
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.