News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Rules

Started by redrum, March 02, 2009, 01:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guyute123

I'm interested to see what the crowd looks like.  It's not the 90's anymore and I'm not in my 20's anymore.  Short hair and no facial hair for me. To be honest I feel a bit silly busting out my tattered tour shirts from the 90's.  I guess I'll be losing scene cred, and must no longer be a true fan.

mehead

shit..can't find my hemp necklace..I guess I'll have to wear my patch pants..I really need people to think that I've been part of the scene for a long time
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mehead

so anyway..yeah it's kindof old news but SOME of the are still funny shit

whyweigh5.0

indeed. Phish totally rules
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

thechad

Wow, I totally remember that from years ago, too bad I guess I'm not supposed to think it's not funny anymore.  I'll be that heddy some day, maybe after seeing my next hundred or so shows. :roll:
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on March 02, 2009, 09:15:57 PM
indeed. Phish totally rules

Well at least we can all agree on something.
Bring in the dude!

A-Train

WOW! This is sooooooo much better than television. :-D

mehead

Casey Lenahan

Do you older heads think it will be the same? Somewhat different? Completely different?

Ive never seen what it was like in the past so I wont even know the difference, to me it will all be new and all soo good.
I owe Aug $20

gimmetela

HA!  i thought it was great when i read it back in the day, and it's still funny now.

dammit.  i'm gonna be that dork online waiting for the setlist to pop up.  one in a million i bet.

however the amount of MANstrating on the paug is getting alarming.  so let me settle it.  you're both pretty, but august is right.

::ducks::

ytowndan

Quote from: gimmetela on March 02, 2009, 10:10:11 PM
HA!  i thought it was great when i read it back in the day, and it's still funny now.

dammit.  i'm gonna be that dork online waiting for the setlist to pop up.  one in a million i bet.

however the amount of MANstrating on the paug is getting alarming.  so let me settle it.  you're both pretty, but august is right.

::ducks::

:lol:

Well put. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

noodle

Quote from: tehdead on March 02, 2009, 10:05:19 PM
Do you older heads think it will be the same? Somewhat different? Completely different?

Ive never seen what it was like in the past so I wont even know the difference, to me it will all be new and all soo good.

I don't know what constitutes as an older head around these parts. I don't want to get flamed for giving myself some credit. :wink: First  :phish: 11/08/96. First  :syf: 7/26/94. I'm saying the musicianship will be the best in a decade. The scene, as always, will be what we collectively make it whether you have experienced the band or not. I'm truly holding no preconceptions of the band, but do not think they would be doing it if they weren't on board 100%. I think you're last thought sums it up! That's the way I am heading in.

Blaise

the "scene" will surely be younger and sketchier then ever. I'm no vet either, I'm a young'n, but I'd like to think I'm the opposite of sketchy, and even for someone who goes to bisco shows I would say this summer will be sketchtastic.

gimmetela

Quote from: Blaise on March 02, 2009, 10:30:00 PM
the "scene" will surely be younger and sketchier then ever. I'm no vet either, I'm a young'n, but I'd like to think I'm the opposite of sketchy, and even for someone who goes to bisco shows I would say this summer will be sketchtastic.

i hope you're wrong.

Blaise

Quote from: gimmetela on March 02, 2009, 10:38:47 PM
Quote from: Blaise on March 02, 2009, 10:30:00 PM

i hope you're wrong.

I've been known to be wrong, and yes, I'm sort of a pessimist. I can pretty much gaurantee it will be younger, which leads me to believe sketchyness will rise. I guess you can count on custies galore for sure.