News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gumbo72203

there are so many new people here on this thread....  and a few haven't even posted anything
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

metawhy

that beauty of a broken heart is my favorite song they have played so far on this entire run

thechad

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on March 08, 2009, 11:19:44 PM
there are so many new people here on this thread....  and a few haven't even posted anything

They're just here for the show.  Both of them.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

rowjimmy

MiamiPhish

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

MiamiPhish

Casey Lenahan

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on March 08, 2009, 11:19:44 PM

welcome to the

"we aint got no tickets party"  

some of us rather not say a word  :wink:
I owe Aug $20

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

mbw

Quote from: Wolfmansbrother on March 08, 2009, 11:17:26 PM
Quote from: Guyute on March 08, 2009, 11:15:43 PM
No YEM to close?  with how that was the "if I have to play that for the rest of my life" song and then the I could play it 5 times a day it wouldn't shock me, Slave would be the expected though.

Of course if they play long there is always Coil and letting Page walk off.

dude. you need to catch up on some things...

LoL

***last night review
wolfmans - i like gumbos take on songs being properly timed, this one jammed, but didnt go on and.... nice wolfmans
caspian - more uptempo than usual. i like

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

nab

March 8th, 2009
Hampton Coliseum Hampton, VA

I: Sanity; Wilson; Foam; Bathtub Gin; Undermind; AC/DC Bag; My Friend, My Friend; Scent of a Mule; All of These Dreams; Maze; She Still Thinks I Care; Tube; Cars, Trucks, Buses; Free; Frankenstein

II: Down With Disease>Jam>Seven Below: The Horse>Silent In The Morning; Twist>2001; Moma Dance: While My Guitar Gently Weeps

khalpin

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 08, 2009, 10:22:21 PM
Set 6
Dwd
In case anyone's counting.  This set's about to hit the 1 hour mark.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
WTF.  How do I turn that alert off!!