News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sprobeck

Had fun again tonight! Thanks everyone. Perfect 3 day weekend at Red Rocks.
fresh back from the mental institution and FEELING FINE!!!!!!!!

Superfreakie

Quote from: sprobeck on September 27, 2010, 12:29:33 AM

A setlist would of been nice with your post.  :wink:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

zimbra

Quote from: Superfreakie on September 27, 2010, 12:54:30 AM

yeah dont rub it in what you saw and not even post the setlist!!!   :-D
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Superfreakie

Furthur
2010-09-26
Red Rocks Amphitheater
Morrison, Colorado

Set I:

The Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion) >
Cassidy
Colors of The Rain >
He's Gone
Magnolia Mountain
Throwing Stones >
Two Diijn
Big Railroad Blues

Set II:

Samson & Delilah >
Dear Mr. Fantasy >
Let It Grow
St. Stephen >
King Solomon's Marbles >
Space >
Days Between >
The Wheel >
Sugar Magnolia >
Sunshine Daydream

Encore: Donor Rap
Touch of Grey
Brokedown Palace
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Lifeboy

Quote from: zimbra on September 26, 2010, 05:02:23 PM
Quote from: sprobeck on September 26, 2010, 03:48:17 PM
Last night was more uptempo than Friday night which was really mellow and Jazzy. They still did some great jams. Nothing like experiencing that music at Red Rocks. This evening I'm hoping to get an Alligator and a Bird Song. Whatever they play willl be great  because they are playing really well right now. John sounds better than I've ever heard him. He's really been going for it...no holds barred!

QFT.

The help>slip>franklin's was perfect in santa barbara. the slipknot was kind of sketchy at some points if i remember correctly but still perfectly executed. Playing in the Band second set tonight i feel like and definitely a bird song IMO. Wish i was there raging at RR.

have fun tonight !!! 
:syf:

:?
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Caravan2001

Quote from: Undermind on September 22, 2010, 02:17:22 PM
Official pic/vid collage of the Cuthbert shows.  It looks like a pretty cool venue.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=435218838852

I just forwarded this to Jphish and Hicks....I'm right on time as usual...

zimbra

Quote from: Lifeboy on September 27, 2010, 02:02:39 AM
Quote from: zimbra on September 26, 2010, 05:02:23 PM
Quote from: sprobeck on September 26, 2010, 03:48:17 PM
Last night was more uptempo than Friday night which was really mellow and Jazzy. They still did some great jams. Nothing like experiencing that music at Red Rocks. This evening I'm hoping to get an Alligator and a Bird Song. Whatever they play willl be great  because they are playing really well right now. John sounds better than I've ever heard him. He's really been going for it...no holds barred!

QFT.

The help>slip>franklin's was perfect in santa barbara. the slipknot was kind of sketchy at some points if i remember correctly but still perfectly executed. Playing in the Band second set tonight i feel like and definitely a bird song IMO. Wish i was there raging at RR.

have fun tonight !!! 
:syf:

:?

That doesn't appear to make much since but it does completely.  the trannies were good and phil was laying down bass lines the whole time that were great but it wasn't a super powerful slipknot of epic proportions?

it's hard for me to relay my thought through words , but does that make any more since?
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

guyforget

i had a great time.  didnt know a couple of those songs, though.  colors of the rain?  magnolia mountain?  i assumed that they were newer phil or bobby songs.  i know two diijn is an older bobby song, but i didnt know it either. 

second set was pretty good, joe russo is a maniac.  they still keep fake jerry in the pocket, i dont think they let him sing an entire song all night. 

-AD_

disco

Quote from: Undermind on September 26, 2010, 09:16:08 AM
Good looking setlist last night imo.

Red Rocks Amphitheater
Morrison, CO
2010-09-25

Set One: Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Franklin's Tower, Alabama Getaway, Sittin' On Top Of The World > High on a Mountain > Viola Lee Blues  > Bertha > Viola Lee Blues > Cumberland Blues > Viola Lee Blues

Set Two: Mountain Song > I Know You Rider > Terrapin Suite > The Eleven > Unbroken Chain > Dark Star, Stella Blue > The Other One

Encore: One More Saturday Night

yup, pretty much everything I wanted. The viola stuff was really surprising, def enjoyed. That cumberland got really dark and "mine like"....i was an  :angel: so that's the best sober description of that I can muster. Bertha's always one of my favs to catch too.
The terrapin was delicious...so sweet. Could have listened to that for the whole set. I know a lot of people dig unbroken chain, but it just doesn't do it for me. The close of set 2 was marvelous....the errie dark star note is always great when unexpected....had a blast, very happy I enjoyed the show vs. braving the fob tape.
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

mattstick

Magnolia Mountain is a Ryan Adams song.

sprobeck

Quote from: zimbra on September 27, 2010, 01:35:43 AM

People shouldn't live vicariously through others' reviews either!   :wink:
fresh back from the mental institution and FEELING FINE!!!!!!!!

guyforget

i couldnt enjoy your review because it was an mp3. :-P :wink:
-AD_

disco

Quote from: guyforget on September 27, 2010, 01:52:39 PM
i couldnt enjoy your review because it was an mp3. :-P :wink:
:samurai:
:-D

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

zimbra

Quote from: sprobeck on September 27, 2010, 01:40:55 PM
Quote from: zimbra on September 27, 2010, 01:35:43 AM

L0lz

People shouldn't live vicariously through others' reviews either!   :wink:
- Trey Anastasio

sophist

Bumpage.  Mirth, you ready for tomorrow?  I've assembled a kit for us.  It includes triple stack IV's, PBR freebase, matching tye dye shirts, GD wings (you know.....so people will think we know that we really know what we should already know), and copious amounts of hunch punch laced with lsd and cocaine. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!