News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

Quote from: Superfreakie on December 11, 2010, 02:14:43 PM
Quote from: McGrupp on December 11, 2010, 02:02:14 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on December 11, 2010, 12:45:48 PM
It just hit me how awesome that tour is and that I will be able to knock another venue off my bucket list. The Tower is supposed to have unbelievable sound. I will have a hotie if anyone needs a place to crash in Philly. Yeah, my first shows back!!!!!

I might take you up on that offer. Let's talk.

No probs, will have floor space for sure and I'm driving down from Montreal, so if you're along the way or need to be picked up at a bus station or airport, I'm game.

Cool. If Sophist is going to this, I'll prob just get him to meet me in Richmond and then we'll drive up together.

Psyched.

I have a feeling that Superfreakie + Sophist is going to be a deadly combination. Can't wait.

:wtu:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

sophist

I'm in. 

Let's rage this shit. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Superfreakie

Quote from: sophist on December 11, 2010, 02:24:17 PM
I'm in. 

Let's rage this shit.

Just sent a message to SLim saying I would miracle him in to all three nights. He just has to get his broke down ass to somewhere within reasonable driving distance and I will pick him up. I'll get a nice room if there are more of us, no kickdown coin needed. Consider it on me. It's time to rage..... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

McGrupp

Quote from: Superfreakie on December 11, 2010, 02:32:05 PM
Quote from: sophist on December 11, 2010, 02:24:17 PM
I'm in. 

Let's rage this shit.

Just sent a message to SLim saying I would miracle him in to all three nights. He just has to get his broke down ass to somewhere within reasonable driving distance and I will pick him up. I'll get a nice room if there are more of us, no kickdown coin needed. Consider it on me. It's time to rage..... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

blatboom

wait, Superfreakie back in the US??  there goes the neighborhood   :police:

Superfreakie

Quote from: blatboom on December 11, 2010, 03:02:45 PM
wait, Superfreakie back in the US??  there goes the neighborhood   :police:

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

That tour looks killer!
Awesome news SF, bout damn time.  :beers:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sls.stormyrider

Won't be seeing you in Philly but glad you can come south of the border
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Superfreakie

Quote from: slslbs on December 11, 2010, 03:49:14 PM
Won't be seeing you in Philly but glad you can come south of the border

You're telling me. Been awhile since I attended church. Was hoping I could get everything done by Phish NY but unfortunately it won't be possible.

justjezmund

Quote from: Superfreakie on December 11, 2010, 11:35:43 AM
WOW. Well, looking at my work schedule, I can only do the Philly run. I'm in. :rawk:  :syf:

Well if you make it to my area you better believe you're getting in one of these night for nothing.

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

emay

Fox theater here I come!

sophist

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on December 12, 2010, 08:02:00 PM
Fox theater here I come!
Word.  Hit me up when this gets closer, and let's work out a meet up. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

danje

Five nights at the Tower?! My bank account is gonna be pissed!

Superfreakie

Quote from: danje on December 12, 2010, 10:15:57 PM
Five nights at the Tower?! My bank account is gonna be pissed!

A bunch of us should be there. I'm doing the Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Think Soph, McGrupp, JJ will be catching some of the shows, plus I'm trying to reach Slim. I think I'm going to grab a big hotel room, do it up suite style so that we have enough room to fill it with 'paug crew and rage. That way we will also have multiple TV's to launch off the balcony. 

redrum

Quote from: Superfreakie on December 12, 2010, 10:23:26 PM
That way we will also have multiple TV's to launch off the balcony.

damn, that sounds like fun.
get plenty of #1's.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.