News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on March 19, 2011, 12:51:45 PM
Your insurance rate is going to blow nuts :(

SF on WTU's laptop - dude, my insurance is already so high that I can no longer own a car. I rent cars now and have my insurance covered by my CC gold card. To insure me for a month on a 20,000$ car costs 650$.
Bring in the dude!

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 19, 2011, 01:01:00 PM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on March 19, 2011, 12:51:45 PM
Your insurance rate is going to blow nuts :(

SF on WTU's laptop - dude, my insurance is already so high that I can no longer own a car. I rent cars now and have my insurance covered by my CC gold card. To insure me for a month on a 20,000$ car costs 650$.

qop24

Quote from: McGrupp on March 19, 2011, 12:39:27 PM
Quote from: blatboom on March 19, 2011, 10:40:34 AM
yeah that story begs expounding. Th

This is SF writing - well, need not expound, here is what the police officer wrote (typed) on my first speeding ticket down to New York City. WTU and Gruppers can confirm this as they have read it. Here it is quoted in all its beauty:

QuoteIN LEFT LANE FLYING THROUGH TRAFFIC - VISUAL 95MPH, LASER CONFIRMATION 89MPH - MOVED TO CTR LN W/O SIGNAL - BACK TO LEFT LANE W/O SIGNAL - CONTINUED FLYING THROUGH TRAFFIC - TOP OF HILL BACK TO CTR, THEN STRADDLING LINES WITH CTR LANE - FAILED TO STAY IN ANY SINGLE LANE FOR EXTENDED PERIOD. FINALLY SLOWED DOWN AND PULLED OVER PROPERLY

When the cop walked up to the window he classically exclaimed "driving is not a video game son, but that was impressive". Asked why I was driving so fast, I declared that I had a hot date in New York City and was late. He said he understood and dropped my ticket to 69mph in a 65mph (all this confirmed by WTU and Gruppers). Needless to say, I wasn't so fortunate with the next cop 30 minutes later, a militant lesbian, who told me that "no one drives like that through my section of town and gets away with it". Yada yada.......700$ in tickets.

dude that sucks about the ticket fines, but that's a pretty funny story. Also, "laser confirmation" has a nice ring to it.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

WhatstheUse?

Pretty sure some cute Furthur chicks are going to get the laser conformation tonight!  :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

thatfargone

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 19, 2011, 02:17:10 PM
Pretty sure some cute Furthur chicks are going to get the laser conformation tonight!  :wtu:

Lmfao!!!
Quote from: McGrupp on November 17, 2010, 02:27:48 PM

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

Bobafett

Quote from: thatfargone on March 19, 2011, 02:46:24 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 19, 2011, 02:17:10 PM

Lmfao!!!
:shakehead:
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

rowjimmy

Aside from the costs of the fines...

LOL

rawk safely.

kellerb

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 19, 2011, 12:01:27 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 19, 2011, 11:57:35 AM
Can't wait for tonight.  Last night was fun, but I'm hoping for some ser jamz tonight.

story of your life.

Its a new chapter:  "FURTHUR 2011:   :wtu: Finally sees a jam"

zimbra

Have a good time!  :beers:
:syf:
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Caravan2001

LOL at this thread...Nice job SF, hope the show is wailing for you guys tonight!

justjezmund

pretty drunk in nyc v bachelor stylr

still pised i had to miss this]]]

but nyc was still reakky legit,
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

danje

Last night was fire.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: danje on March 20, 2011, 10:52:28 AM
Last night was fire.

Hell yeah it was. SO much better than Friday night.
Bring in the dude!

whyweigh5.0

damn.  I just realized that the Pittsburgh Furthur show is the same day as my lil sisters birthday.  i guess there is going to be a surprise party for her that I may need to dip out of early to go to this.  I still dont have a ticket though
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

whyweigh5.0

what has the ticket situation been like before shows?
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/